• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing Out on a Special Opportunity: Dots Apron Edition

In summary, the "Missing Out on a Special Opportunity: Dots Apron Edition" promotion is a limited-time offer where customers can purchase a special edition dots apron for a discounted price. To participate, customers must host a Pampered Chef party and have at least $200 in sales. The apron is only available to party hosts and will be automatically added to their order. The promotion is only available while supplies last, so it is recommended to act quickly. All sales of the apron are final, but damaged or defective items can be addressed by customer service.
chef-kina
Gold Member
Anyone earn this and not want/need it? I submitted my show a little too late, and didn't earn it. Or if you have the dots apron I would like that one too.

I would really love a HWC apron too!! After Kina gets hers, if anyone has a second one let me know!

I would love the dots apron!

I would love a non denim apron. LOL

1. What is the "Missing Out on a Special Opportunity: Dots Apron Edition" promotion all about?

The "Missing Out on a Special Opportunity: Dots Apron Edition" promotion is a limited-time offer where customers can purchase a special edition dots apron for a discounted price. This apron is not available for purchase through our regular catalog and is only available while supplies last.

2. How do I take advantage of this promotion?

To participate in this promotion, you must host a Pampered Chef party and have at least $200 in sales. As the host, you will have the opportunity to purchase the dots apron for a discounted price of $25. The apron will be automatically added to your order when you meet the minimum sales requirement.

3. Can I purchase the dots apron without hosting a party?

Unfortunately, this promotion is only available to party hosts. However, you can always become a host and invite your friends and family to shop at your party to take advantage of this offer.

4. How long will this promotion be available?

The "Missing Out on a Special Opportunity: Dots Apron Edition" promotion is only available while supplies last. We recommend hosting your party and placing your order as soon as possible to ensure you don't miss out on this special offer.

5. Can I exchange or return the dots apron if I change my mind?

As this is a limited edition item, all sales of the dots apron are final. We cannot accept exchanges or returns for this product. However, if the apron is damaged or defective, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • emiscookin
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
emiscookin
Replies