• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hwc Guest Specials Postcard - 4 up

Mine says it isn't the right dimensions, but gives me the option to continue, and it will stretch to fit. It's a very small difference, so I don't believe the stretching will have a big effect.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Here is my 2011 HWC postcard. Hope it helps!

Attachments

• HWC2011postcard-4upflattened.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 465
I just realized I didn't put the PC logo anywhere... do you think it's necessary or redundant?

I think it would be a good idea. Is there any way you could change the font? a little hard to read but not complaining - appreciative of your creativity and all that you do.

PampChefJoy said:
I just realized I didn't put the PC logo anywhere... do you think it's necessary or redundant?

You didn't last year either, so that we could upload to VistaPrint without breaking rules. You did also post a single page of it for that purpose.

Okay - here is a plainer font version, as well as one on a page for uploading to VistaPrint.

Attachments

• HWC2011postcard-4upflattened-plain.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 395
  • HWC2011postcard-1up.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 450
  • HWC2011postcard-1up-plain copy.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 466
thank you Joy, this looks great!

HI Joy
was wondering if you tried to upload this to vista print for postcards? For some reason it's not fitting! Last year when I did it, I think it originally showed as a full 8.5x11 page and then when you upload it to vista to use as a postcard, it automatically would adjust it...I have been playing around with this for 2 days now and just can't seem to get it work with vista...any hints..
greatly appreciated in advance
I uploaded the
HWC2011postcard-1up-plain copy.pdf
thanks
karlene

kreaser said:
HI Joy
was wondering if you tried to upload this to vista print for postcards? For some reason it's not fitting! Last year when I did it, I think it originally showed as a full 8.5x11 page and then when you upload it to vista to use as a postcard, it automatically would adjust it...I have been playing around with this for 2 days now and just can't seem to get it work with vista...any hints..
greatly appreciated in advance
I uploaded the
HWC2011postcard-1up-plain copy.pdf
thanks
karlene

Mine says it isn't the right dimensions, but gives me the option to continue, and it will stretch to fit. It's a very small difference, so I don't believe the stretching will have a big effect.

Related to Hwc Guest Specials Postcard - 4 up

What are the current guest specials for Pampered Chef?

The current guest specials for Pampered Chef can be found on the "Hwc Guest Specials Postcard - 4 up" postcard. These specials change every month, so be sure to check back regularly to see the latest deals and promotions!

How do I redeem the guest specials on the postcard?

To redeem the guest specials on the postcard, simply mention the special when placing your order with your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to apply the discount or promotion to your order.

Can I combine the guest specials with other offers or discounts?

In most cases, the guest specials on the postcard cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, it's always best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for any specific promotions or exceptions.

Do the guest specials have an expiration date?

Yes, each guest special on the postcard will have an expiration date listed. It's important to take note of this date and make sure to redeem the special before it expires.

How can I receive future guest specials from Pampered Chef?

To receive future guest specials from Pampered Chef, make sure to join our email list or follow us on social media. You can also stay updated by regularly checking our website or attending Pampered Chef parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mechelle
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
mechelle
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies