• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Hwc Flyer on Cc - Shop Online Now!

In summary, the Hwc Flyer Available on Cc is a promotional flyer with special offers and discounts on select Pampered Chef products, exclusively for Cook's Club subscribers. To access the flyer, log in to your Cook's Club account on the website. It is updated monthly and can be used with consultant discounts. However, offers are limited and only available in the country where the Cook's Club subscription was purchased.
ChefLoriG
Gold Member
Very odd how they have it titled, calling it a catalog insert, since these products can only be purchased online. I can see it becoming very confusing. I guess you could offer to make one purchase of the products, it just wouldn't help out someone's show. And no guarantee of availability. Now that I think of it, I'm not going to offer that, seems to be more of a headache, heh

I think they're calling it an insert because we can do that when we give people a catalog or insert it in the catalogs at checkout. It does say they're available online only and we could state that too. I don't know...why, if the prices are the same as they originally were, don't they let them be ordered on shows. They'd sell so many more that way.

Yeah, handing that out at shows would just create so many more headaches. Ugh!

It took me a minute to find what you girls were talking about, so here's the link for anyone who might be trying to find it too: Help Whip Cancer Insert

Weird!

Good for a newsletter though! ;)

Hi there! I completely understand your confusion with the Hwc Flyer on Cc. While it may seem odd to call it a catalog insert, it's actually a great way to introduce new products and offer exclusive deals to our customers. And you're right, these products can only be purchased online for your convenience. As a consultant, I always want to make sure my customers have the best experience possible, so I'm happy to help you navigate any confusion or concerns you may have. Let me know if there's anything I can do to make your shopping experience easier. Happy cooking!

1. What is the Hwc Flyer Available on Cc?

The Hwc Flyer Available on Cc is a promotional flyer that features special offers and discounts on select Pampered Chef products. It is available exclusively to customers who have a subscription to our Cook's Club program.

2. How can I access the Hwc Flyer Available on Cc?

To access the Hwc Flyer, simply log in to your Cook's Club account on our website. You will find the flyer listed under the "Special Offers" section. If you do not have a Cook's Club subscription, you can sign up for one on our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant.

3. How often is the Hwc Flyer Available on Cc updated?

The Hwc Flyer is updated on a monthly basis, with new offers and discounts available each month. Be sure to check back regularly so you don't miss out on any amazing deals!

4. Can I use my consultant discount on items featured in the Hwc Flyer?

Yes, you can use your consultant discount on any Pampered Chef products, including those featured in the Hwc Flyer Available on Cc. However, please note that some offers may have limited quantities or timeframes, so it's best to act quickly.

5. Are the offers in the Hwc Flyer Available on Cc available in all countries?

No, the offers in the Hwc Flyer are only available in the country where you purchased your Cook's Club subscription. For example, if you have a Cook's Club subscription in the United States, you will only be able to access the offers in the Hwc Flyer for the United States.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
  • kncmurray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
allisonserna
Replies
Views