• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC Email Blast Now Available Under 'Email Templates

In summary, the HWC Email Blast is a feature within the Pampered Chef website that allows consultants to easily send customized emails to their customers, which can be used for promotions, events, or general communication. To access it, consultants can log into their Pampered Chef account and click on the "Email Templates" tab. The HWC Email Blast allows for full customization, including the use of templates, images, and personalized content for each recipient. There is no limit to the number of emails that can be sent, but it is recommended to send a reasonable amount at a time to avoid overwhelming customers. This feature is free for all Pampered Chef consultants and can be used as often as needed.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
I have added an email blast for HWC (same layout almost as a the postcard). It can be found under the "email templates" tab.

Thanks Joy, I was just up thinkin.. hm I need to send an HWC memo early to get some orders on May 1 (in time for Mom's day)! :p

Joy, can you post something for I-Contact?

Done! .

Thanks Joy!

Related to HWC Email Blast Now Available Under 'Email Templates

What is the purpose of the HWC Email Blast?

The HWC Email Blast is a feature within the Pampered Chef website that allows consultants to easily send customized emails to their customers. These emails can be used for promotions, events, or general communication.

How do I access the HWC Email Blast?

To access the HWC Email Blast, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Email Templates" tab. From there, you will see the option for the HWC Email Blast. Click on it to begin creating your email.

Can I customize the HWC Email Blast?

Yes, the HWC Email Blast allows for full customization. You can choose from a variety of templates, add your own images and text, and even personalize the email for each recipient.

Is there a limit to how many emails I can send with the HWC Email Blast?

There is no limit to the number of emails you can send with the HWC Email Blast. However, we recommend sending a reasonable amount of emails at a time to avoid overwhelming your customers.

Do I have to pay for the HWC Email Blast?

No, the HWC Email Blast is a free feature available to all Pampered Chef consultants. You can use it as often as you'd like at no additional cost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Bren706
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies