• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New E-Blasts - January Recruiting and Happy New Year

In summary, the new e-blast for January recruiting is a monthly email that provides consultants with valuable information and resources to help them grow their businesses. It will include a variety of content, such as new product releases, exclusive deals, and discounts, recruiting incentives, and training materials. The e-blast will be sent out once a month and will be personalized with each consultant's contact information. It can be accessed through email, the consultant's account on the company website, and shared through social media, email, or print.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
I've uploaded a couple new e-blasts - one is highlighting the January recruiting promotion and the other is a quick Happy New Year card. They are under the "email templates" tab and also under the "icontact" tab for you icontact users.

Have a great celebration this evening!

Joy where did you find the January recruiting promo? I have been waiting and didn't see anything and I just looked on Consultant Corner under incentives and its not there either....are you psychic or am I just blind? hehe Thanks!

Love it! Just sent them both out to my newsletter list tonight! Thanks so much!

Scratch my question above - found it! Thanks!

If I "make my own" TT newsletter, can I add the New Years greeting that is in the email blast?

Hmmm, I'm lost! Where is it?

The new years greeting is in the email templates section of Tasty Tidbits site.

Just added them to the build-your-own!

Thanks Joy! I found them, created my own newsletter and its ready to go! I love the chef hat character - you should use him more often. He's like the Pillsbury Dough Boy...just makes you smile :)

Joy, will you be updating the January TT with the new trip info and recruiting promo?

nevermind Joy! I found the answer on facebook :)

Related to New E-Blasts - January Recruiting and Happy New Year

1. What is the purpose of the new e-blast for January recruiting?

The new e-blast for January recruiting is designed to provide our consultants with valuable information and resources to help them kick off the new year and grow their businesses. It includes tips, strategies, and promotions to help them reach their goals and achieve success.

2. What type of content can we expect to see in the e-blast?

The e-blast will include a variety of content, such as new product releases, exclusive deals and discounts, recruiting incentives, and helpful training materials. It will also feature success stories from fellow consultants and highlight upcoming events and opportunities.

3. How often will the e-blast be sent out?

The e-blast will be sent out once a month, at the beginning of each month. This will ensure that consultants have the most up-to-date information and can plan their businesses accordingly.

4. Will the e-blast be personalized for each consultant?

While the overall content of the e-blast will be the same for all consultants, it will be personalized with each consultant's contact information and business details. This will allow consultants to easily share the e-blast with their customers and potential recruits.

5. How can I access the e-blast?

The e-blast will be sent directly to your email address on file with Pampered Chef. You can also access it through your consultant account on our website. Additionally, it will be available on our social media channels and can be shared through email or print.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
algdoughty
  • scottcooks