• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC Cups: The Perfect Party Addition for Your Host's Event!

In summary, the cups and saucers will be available online starting April 30th, but as of now, they will not count towards the host's totals for her show. The cups are $1 each and the saucers are $2 each.
NMmommy
I have a dumb question. I have a great host having a party. I was telling her about the cups. She got very excited about it. If people order them they will not count for her show right?

That is correct. It is an on line only sale.

I was looking at the KCN, and they mention that as of April 30, there will be a CC email available, and a banner that advertises the cups and saucers on our PWS.

Now I know that $1 for each set will be dontated to ACS. But will they also be treated like regular web orders, and we'll receive commission on them?

yes, we receive regular commission, just like any other web order. The only difference is that they are online only so can't be part of a show.

Do we have to order them through the website as well?

As far as I know, online is the only way to get them. I don't know if consultants can get them through CC or not. I love them! I think people are glad to have them separate too since some people LOVE the cups, but not the squares.

So is anyone planning to do anything special with these at your shows?

I know the sales don't count towards the host's totals, but since we get commission on them are you planning to collect orders for them (and then enter the sales yourself) and give the host something (Pink bear maybe?) or a personal gift certificate if she has enough orders?

Also I thought I read that it was a $2.00 donation for each set.

I REALLY want them so I am waiting for my call-back from HO to see if and how consultants can purchase them - I'll update you!

The lady on the phone said that it is an online exclusive only, but that we ARE able to order from our own websites!

Where is this flyer at??

Related to HWC Cups: The Perfect Party Addition for Your Host's Event!

1. What are HWC cups and how are they different from regular cups?

HWC cups, also known as Hostess with the Mostess cups, are specially designed cups from Pampered Chef that are perfect for hosting events. They are made with high-quality materials and have a unique design that sets them apart from regular cups.

2. How many cups come in a pack of HWC cups?

Each pack of HWC cups comes with 16 cups, making it the perfect amount for a medium-sized party or event.

3. Are HWC cups reusable?

Yes, HWC cups are reusable and are designed to be long-lasting. They are dishwasher safe, making cleaning up after your event a breeze.

4. Can I customize the HWC cups with my own design or logo?

Unfortunately, at this time we do not offer customization for HWC cups. However, the unique and stylish design of the cups will surely impress your guests.

5. Are HWC cups only for alcoholic beverages?

No, HWC cups are versatile and can be used for any type of beverage, alcoholic or non-alcoholic. They are perfect for serving cocktails, mocktails, water, juices, and more.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered_chef_amber
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Brandie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies