• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Would This Work...or Would It?

In summary, the potential host booked from the show we closed in April will get the September deal, but the show will be held on August 29th.
spoiledchef
I had a potential host call today to get her show on my calendar. Well, I had entered her as a SEPTEMBER booking on the show we closed in April. So, the lady she booked from would get the Sept deal. Well, she wanted to have her show August 29th. But -- we'd close it shortly after 9/1. So, is that STILL a September show, or is it an August show? I didn't really know how it would be figured. I'd be submitting it 9/1 for the month of September. So, what do you think?
TIA

SeptemberIt's still a September show. If you'll be offering the guests and host the September special, then it needs to be a September show. Basically the rule is, if it's held in September, it's a September show.

I have a host that cannot do a May show but really wants a Help Whip Cancer show. We are doing her show this Friday - the end of April - and Pampered Partner thinks we are doing it on May 1. It has to do with the host and guest specials you offer as well as the date it is in Pampered Partner. Since our dates in May can't line up, I'm doing this for her. I try not to do it, but sometimes it is the best way to help/please the customer!

So, it's a matter of the guest/host specials and WHEN I submit it?!!? I should have realized b/c my HWC fundraisers are doing the same thing. We've already held them (April), but I'm not submitting them until 5/1, but I'm offering the May guest/host special. I'm so silly...I should have just thought about that before I asked. ;)

I did the same thing. I had a show on sat. for may. That is the only time it was convenient for my sis in law. It is already a 600+ show, and she has about 6 more people to order (already confirmed) so it is going to be a good show. Also I gotta toot my horn, my fundraiser is already 1500, and only 3 out of 21 families have given me orders. !! not bad for being out of commission for a year. I went inactive soooo many times!! I am sooo excited

Mary, that gives me hope! I'm struggling so hard to get back active again, and this is the 2nd time I've been inactive this year.. I'm just working and waiting for that one show that's going to launch my business again! I know that if I just get one, I'll be on my way to bigger and better business, but it's unfathomably hard to break through this valley.
quick question about your fundraiser: are you giving a prize to the family that gave you the highest collective amount in orders?

Amanda -- you can do it. I was on the verge of quitting this business in January b/c I had NO shows that month and only ONE in December. Well, February rolled around, and I had ONE show. March, I had 3 shows. I've had four in April, and I've got two for May. My June calendar already has 4 dates filled up. If I can do it, YOU CAN TOO! It took me a good 8 months to break out of my circle of friends, but now that I'm out...there's no stopping me (at least I hope not). ;)

Also, I'm doing two HWC fundraisers...one for a RFL team, and one for my son's preschool. I'm offering $25 gift cards for the preschool top $$$ seller, top HWC product seller, and top # of products sold. The RFL team is getting the Pizza Party set for 1st place, the Great Grilling set for 2nd place and a cookbook for 3rd place. HTH

BEST OF LUCK IN YOUR BUSINESS!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

pchefinski,Yes, I am offering 2 $25 gift certicates to wherever each student/family chooses. One for the highest in guest sales. And of course trying for the cookware points.... A gift cert for the highest in cookware sales. All of the orders are due tomorrow, although I am sure I will be getting them all week. ( I chose tomorrow so that I would have plenty of time to get the late straglers and to take care of any problems.)I totally understand where you are coming from. After this weekend's show, I feel alot better. I actually had one guy who is wanting to sign up!!! I have emailed my hosp dir. to get some info to send to him, b/c I don't have ANYTHING!! But I am soo excited!! Its amazing what a good show will do for your attitude!!

Thanks Sherrie & Mary :D I'm trying to stay positive and do all I can to break through. I'm going to send realtor letters this week, as well as make a few phone calls to some people who PROMISED they'd have a party and have been avoiding me! hehe.. I do have two potential recruits that I'm keeping tabs on (one wants to sign in August when she turns 18 and the other is my best girlfriend who is dealing with A LOT of things right now and though she's pretty sure she wants to sign, thinks she needs to wait a little longer before doing so.. which I totally understand. So, that keeps my spirits high and keeps me plugging along so that I can help them out when they want to join, and give them a really good PC consultant experience. It isn't just about the money! hehe. (though the money IS nice...)
QQ for ya, if you don't mind: Do you think I'd get any booking bites if instead of just asking them too book, if I personally invited/asked them to be one of my hosts for my May Help Whip Cancer Megashow? Something like "I'd LOVE for you to be a part of my HWC Megashow in May! .... blah blah,etc, etc." I'm so hooked on doing megashows -- if I could get even just one successful (mega)show going per month, I'd be TOTALLY PSYCHED! I dont' want to give up, I really don't. It's like I'm in this tiny room and I can't break down any of the walls that are keeping me from getting some of that awesome-ness everyone is raving about! Maybe I'm chipping away at the wall when I should be blowing it up with dynamite.. Any advice/observations/suggestions? TIA, :D

Last edited:
Sounds like a great idea, plus you could always throw in an incentive like the fundraisers do ($3) for the extra bookings from their show and then make up some kind of certificate to give to each "host" for the amount they helped to contribute. Or do a contest for the highest HWC product sales (anything PC extra that you may have). I have sent out alot of realtor letters, and the one's that I spoke with seems really excited, and thought it was "Such a great idea" but we will see what happens. Good luck!!!!!!!!:)Another thing, I ALWAYS have catalogs with me at all times. I deliver these homes books (free books with new homes for sale) twice a month, I go by real estate agencies, post offices, banks, grocery and convience stores, toursit info centers. I hand catalogs out to EVERYONE. Every little bit helps.!!

Last edited:
Just make sure that the date on the show in PP is a MAY date !

spoiledchef said:
So, it's a matter of the guest/host specials and WHEN I submit it?!!? I should have realized b/c my HWC fundraisers are doing the same thing. We've already held them (April), but I'm not submitting them until 5/1, but I'm offering the May guest/host special. I'm so silly...I should have just thought about that before I asked. ;)

It's a matter of when the show is held more so than when you submit it. If you enter that the show was April 28th in PP then it doesn't matter when you submit the show...it's an April show. If you held the show on April 28th and entered May 1 in PP as the show date then it's a May show. You can only offer April specials for shows entered into PP as April shows and same for May, only offer May specials for shows entered into PP as May shows.

So, even though I've already held the cooking shows, I can enter the show date as 5/1 in PP and submit it 5/1 and it's a MAY show with MAY guest/host specials, right? I hope so b/c I've promised them May specials. I'll just change the show date in PP.

Great phone message to get"Hi I'm so and so and I have a large order and don't know a PC person. So and So gave me your name. Can you help me?"

Let's me know that its working getting my name out there!

Yes, Sherrie that's right!

1. How would this work with my existing kitchen tools?

Our products are designed to be versatile and can be used in conjunction with your existing kitchen tools. Many of our customers find that our products enhance their cooking experience and make meal prep easier.

2. Would this work on induction cooktops?

Yes, many of our products are compatible with induction cooktops. However, we recommend checking the specific product's description to ensure compatibility.

3. Can this be used in the oven?

Some of our products are oven-safe, but it is important to check each product's description for specific oven temperature recommendations. Our stoneware and metal bakeware are generally safe for use in the oven.

4. How would this work for meal prep and storage?

Our products are perfect for meal prep and storage. Our containers and cookware are designed to keep food fresh and can be used for both cooking and storing leftovers. We also have a variety of meal prep tools to make the process easier and more efficient.

5. Would this work for large family meals?

Yes, many of our products are designed for large family meals and can accommodate a variety of serving sizes. We also have a selection of products specifically designed for entertaining and hosting larger groups.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ahammons
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sfdavis918
  • spoiledchef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • FancyChef