• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! What Would Be the Best Way to Do This?

In summary, Debbie paid for her neighbor's air conditioning system replacement with Pampered Chef products.
amerz_5
Okay, so I have an interesting situation. We just had our air conditioning system replaced by one of our neighbors. His wife just called and said: "I was thinking that instead of you paying us the money for the motor, we could swap. We'll fix the motor and you can give me that amount in pampered chef stuff."

Well, of course that sounds awesome to me... but how would I do it to best benefit everyone involved? Do I submit it as a show with her as the host? Do I do a non-commission order? Do I order her stuff and add her order to the low dollar show I just did?

WWYD?

I would put it in her name either add it to an existing show or on her own that way the guarantee is valid, you can put it in as consultant gift and it will also go towards your sales total for the "in the bag" promo this month.

I would say turn it in as a catalog show under her name. She's doing the ordering, you're paying for it. Maybe see if she'd like to collect a few more orders & then she gets even more (with host benefits).

No - add it on to a host's order so you pay less than retail.

Play with it in PP. Look at her list and figure out the best way to pay for only some and use the FPV, and discount for the rest.

Debbie :D

I would put it as her show.

or if you have a website just order it on-line.

If it's over $150 retail, you can submit her 'order' on a show with you as the host. (Her name has to be on the order for warranty reason.) Maybe add a couple outside orders if you have any hanging around. :) Then use the host benefits to reinvest in your business.

And tell her if she likes getting boxes of 'free' pampered chef products, you'd love to do a show for you and get her even more for free. :)

legacypc46 said:
If it's over $150 retail, you can submit her 'order' on a show with you as the host. (Her name has to be on the order for warranty reason.) Maybe add a couple outside orders if you have any hanging around. :) Then use the host benefits to reinvest in your business.

And tell her if she likes getting boxes of 'free' pampered chef products, you'd love to do a show for you and get her even more for free. :)

I agree. Or add it to that small show you said you had.

Or (check with the other host and) add her as co-host. Then put a guest order in her name to get the sales up to benefit both and put the rest of her order in as co-host to save yourself some money (the show discount).

I'd do what Beth suggested. You'll save money and get commission on it too.

BethCooks4U said:
I agree. Or add it to that small show you said you had.

Or (check with the other host and) add her as co-host. Then put a guest order in her name to get the sales up to benefit both and put the rest of her order in as co-host to save yourself some money (the show discount).

I did this for my neighbor in June! We were looking for a new mattress set for DS (his big boy bed!) and I mentioned that we were shopping for one. She said they had one just sitting at their house - it had been used once when her stepson was going to move home (it only lasted one night). She was just going to give it to us, but we really wanted to pay them something (it is a NICE mattress!) so she said to just pay her in PC products. I already had a list of things she wanted...because she was having a show in a couple weeks - so I just took some of her list, made her the host of a running catalog show I had been doing and ~ TaDa! It worked out great!

scottcooks said:
No - add it on to a host's order so you pay less than retail.

Just what I was going to say

I paid for my haircuts with PC before I recruited my barber. She still owes me 3 more. I used some cookware that I won last year after conference.

Related to Help! What Would Be the Best Way to Do This?

What is the best way to chop vegetables quickly?

The best way to chop vegetables quickly is to use a sharp chef's knife and a stable cutting board. Start by cutting the vegetables into halves or quarters, then slice them into thin strips. Finally, chop the strips into small pieces.

How can I prevent my baked goods from sticking to the pan?

To prevent baked goods from sticking to the pan, make sure to grease the pan thoroughly with butter or oil. You can also use parchment paper or a non-stick spray to create a barrier between the pan and the baked goods.

What is the difference between baking and roasting?

Baking and roasting are both dry-heat cooking methods, but baking is typically used for breads and pastries while roasting is used for meats and vegetables. Baking is done at a lower temperature for a longer period of time, while roasting is done at a higher temperature for a shorter period of time.

How do I know when my meat is cooked to the right temperature?

The best way to know when your meat is cooked to the right temperature is to use a meat thermometer. The internal temperature of the meat should reach a certain degree depending on the type of meat, such as 145°F for medium-rare steak or 165°F for chicken.

What is the best way to clean and maintain my Pampered Chef products?

To clean and maintain your Pampered Chef products, hand wash them with warm soapy water and dry them immediately. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or metal utensils to prevent scratching. For non-stick products, use only silicone, nylon, or wooden utensils to avoid damaging the surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KaiKendall
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • niccibyrd
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefallison53
  • AJPratt