• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sometimes a Fedex Mix up Can Be a Good Thing!

In summary, Anne's package got left at another house and then they were able to work things out with FedEx.
AJPratt
Silver Member
We got a call yesterday from someone who lives in the next town. THEY got my supply shipment (a HUGE order for the new season). The husband joked that his wife said, "Ooooh, I hope they don't claim it, there's always good stuff in those boxes!" Since it wasn't too far, we drove over. They invited us in and we talked for a long time. They are relatively new to the area. I gave her the Two or More cookbook as a Thank you and of course, a catalog. That could have been a costly thing to replace. So, we chatted and she loves PC and we talked about her doing a show once she gets settled in her house that it would be a great way to get to know her neighbors. Honestly, that's why I did a show. I actually didn't care about what I would get for free. I was shy and just needed an excuse to invite people over. Anyway, we also talked about going out for dinner some night soon! LOL Isn't that the funniest thing?

Good job Anne, she could turn out to be a great host!

That is awesome Anne. Guess there is always something good in everything!

It does sound like she could turn out to be a good host....and it also sounds like she could be a new friend, which is even better!:D

ChefBeckyD said:
It does sound like she could turn out to be a good host....and it also sounds like she could be a new friend, which is even better!:D
Maybe even a new recruit!

That's great Anne! Let us know what happens!;)

Glad it worked out, Anne!

My question is was there something similar in your address and her's? Why did it get sent somewhere else? I have a consultant that had her changeover kit delivered to another town. Her street name is also in another town.

I can understand a box getting left at another house cause they weren't paying attention to the house number but ANOTHER TOWN?? A different town, a different zip code.....that is just irresponsible! Hope this isn't a sign of things to come :(

What a great opportunity!

GeorgiaPeach said:
Glad it worked out, Anne!

My question is was there something similar in your address and her's? Why did it get sent somewhere else? I have a consultant that had her changeover kit delivered to another town. Her street name is also in another town.

I can understand a box getting left at another house cause they weren't paying attention to the house number but ANOTHER TOWN?? A different town, a different zip code.....that is just irresponsible! Hope this isn't a sign of things to come :(
I guess it wasn't too far off...
MINE IS:
4 JEANS COURT
MULLICA TWP, 08037

THEIRS:
4 JAMES LANE
HAMMONTON, 08037

AJPratt said:
I guess it wasn't too far off...
MINE IS:
4 JEANS COURT
MULLICA TWP, 08037

THEIRS:
4 JAMES LANE
HAMMONTON, 08037

Sorry, Anne, I have to disagree with you :) The only thing similar is the zip code and the house number. The town and street name aren't even close (maybe the street...but come on!) I'd hate to think that my stuff can be sent to anyone in Macon that has a house number of 425!

I hope you called FedEx and reported it. It's great that you were able to work it out between you. (You got lucky that she was honest. I lost an entire $400 show to a dishonest neighbor. When the UPS driver went back to the house and told them he delivered 4 boxes to them, they denied it!) The FedEx driver needs to know that he made the mistake so he can be more careful in the future.

What a great story, Anne! That would never happen to me-- I just don't have that kinda luck!!!!

That's a pretty silly mistake in my book, too, because those addresses aren't THAT close! What a great story though!!! I bet she's appreciative too because now she has started to meet people and you're a great find! You'll have to keep us posted. :)

I think it is a BIG difference too, but glad it happened. With Spring changeover my neighbors got my package and didn't bring it over right away. HO send out another kit (25 more cattys!) and I eventually met my neighbors.

Great Story!:D

Of all people.....
AJPratt said:
We got a call yesterday from someone who lives in the next town. THEY got my supply shipment (a HUGE order for the new season). The husband joked that his wife said, "Ooooh, I hope they don't claim it, there's always good stuff in those boxes!" Since it wasn't too far, we drove over. They invited us in and we talked for a long time. They are relatively new to the area. I gave her the Two or More cookbook as a Thank you and of course, a catalog. That could have been a costly thing to replace. So, we chatted and she loves PC and we talked about her doing a show once she gets settled in her house that it would be a great way to get to know her neighbors. Honestly, that's why I did a show. I actually didn't care about what I would get for free. I was shy and just needed an excuse to invite people over. Anyway, we also talked about going out for dinner some night soon! LOL Isn't that the funniest thing?[/QUOTE/]

it would happen to you Ann. Glad everything worked out, wish it were me :confused:

That is really cool Anne!

Let's call it serendipity or a generous act of God. What I love is the way you used it to make a connection--both personal and PC.

Great Job Anne! I am sure that she is going to be GREAT host!! :D

Good for you Anne:) Everything happens for a reason....;)

raebates said:
Let's call it serendipity or a generous act of God. What I love is the way you used it to make a connection--both personal and PC.
Thanks! I feel that people are put into your life for a reason. Its not the first thing weird that's happened and a great thing has come from it.

We had to be there an hour just talking with them. Sometimes I know people for a long time and have nothing to say and then can chat with complete strangers forever!

Sounds like you made a nice connection there Anne!

I had something similar happen only someone elses package was delivered to me. I guess UPS was just so used to comming here they didn't look too good at the address.

Our names were in no way similar
My address
6094 Alpha Rd

The pkg address
6098 Aspen Rd

Same town.

I did not even bother to call UPS. I just looked up their # in the phone book and they picked it up.

I would have tried to make a buis contact but they showed up at 9pm in 0deg weather. Didn't feel like chatting.....

Its funny how things work out...... and now you know one more neighbor!!

Note to self: Put wrong address on next kit enhancement order then call person living at that address once tracking shows that it has been delivered.....;)

Seriously- glad it worked out! Sounds like you have a new friend!

That's awesome Anne! I also believe things happen for a reason!

Related to Sometimes a Fedex Mix up Can Be a Good Thing!

1. What is "Sometimes a Fedex Mix up Can Be a Good Thing!"?

"Sometimes a Fedex Mix up Can Be a Good Thing!" is a recipe featured by Pampered Chef that showcases the versatility and convenience of our products. It is a delicious and easy-to-make dessert that can be prepared in a variety of ways.

2. What ingredients are needed for "Sometimes a Fedex Mix up Can Be a Good Thing!"?

The ingredients for "Sometimes a Fedex Mix up Can Be a Good Thing!" include a Pampered Chef cake mix, eggs, oil, and any additional mix-ins or toppings of your choice. The exact ingredients and measurements will vary based on the specific recipe you choose to follow.

3. How do I make "Sometimes a Fedex Mix up Can Be a Good Thing!"?

To make "Sometimes a Fedex Mix up Can Be a Good Thing!", simply follow the instructions provided with your chosen recipe. In general, you will need to combine the cake mix, eggs, and oil, and then add in any additional mix-ins or toppings. Bake according to the instructions and enjoy!

4. Can I use different flavors of cake mix for "Sometimes a Fedex Mix up Can Be a Good Thing!"?

Absolutely! One of the great things about this recipe is that you can use any flavor of Pampered Chef cake mix to create a unique and delicious dessert. Experiment with different flavors and combinations to find your favorite.

5. How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into "Sometimes a Fedex Mix up Can Be a Good Thing!"?

Pampered Chef products are designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable. You can incorporate our products into "Sometimes a Fedex Mix up Can Be a Good Thing!" by using our cake mix, bakeware, and other kitchen tools to create a delicious and hassle-free dessert. Our products are also great for adding creative and decorative touches to your dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• completelychristie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Stephaniem
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • amy07
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies