• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sometimes Family Stinks! - Whine Alert

In summary, her family member told her that she wouldn't be able to come to the show that she was going to help out with, and then asked the PC consultant if she would be interested in swapping a show. The PC consultant said no, and her family member was very disappointed.
amy07
ok, here's another one for my pity party. I have a family member who is also in DS (TW). We agreed to swap shows as I am desperate for bookings, as is she. She told me she would email the date to me. Two days later I call her about it, and this was her reply "oh, well "Sue" said that she wouldn't come and if she did she wouldn't buy anything". I was like, and your point is....., cause surely you were planning on inviting more than one person. :confused: She said she didn't know enough people to invite. SO, anyways "we" decided not to swap shows.

Today I get an email, that she is going to do a PL show to help her friend out in July and will I be able to make it? :eek: :eek: Her email contact list had tons of names on it. Guess they don't eat? Or maybe they only cook their food by the light of candle flame? If so, I've got some great BBQ Skewers that they could use:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BTW, when I asked for referrals she said she didn't know anyone!

Tell her that you aren't coming and if you did, you wouldn't buy anything anyway.

katie0128 said:
Tell her that you aren't coming and if you did, you wouldn't buy anything anyway.

LOL
I was just gonna say that!

Yippee! I'm thinkin' like Carolyn. Now if only I could do that for all PC stuff as well, I'd be wearing a ring, too!

Actually I emailed her back...."how about helpin' this sista out?!?!"

Sheesh! some people have nads the size of.........well, coconuts!!:p

I hear ya...I love my family and all, but sometimes I'd rather do business with strangers!!! :rolleyes:

Oh I hear you!!!:rolleyes:

Go to the party wearing PC clothing, with your catalog bag and a couple of host packets. Every opportunity, mention PC. Buy nothing. Book a show (even a catalog show) with the PL consultant.

MomToEli said:
Go to the party wearing PC clothing, with your catalog bag and a couple of host packets. Every opportunity, mention PC. Buy nothing. Book a show (even a catalog show) with the PL consultant.

LMAO!!!:D Priceless!

Go to the party wearing PC clothing, with your catalog bag and a couple of host packets. Every opportunity, mention PC. Buy nothing. Book a show (even a catalog show) with the PL consultant

something i would do:D
and make sure that PL show was fabulous lol

then offer her your skewers to cook with lol :rolleyes:

MomToEli said:

DITTO!!! And very verbally ask the PL consultant if she would be interested in swapping a show with you!!!

1. What is "Sometimes Family Stinks! - Whine Alert"?

"Sometimes Family Stinks! - Whine Alert" is a seasoning blend created by Pampered Chef that adds a unique and delicious flavor to your meals. It is a savory blend of spices and herbs that can be used to enhance the taste of a variety of dishes.

2. What ingredients are in "Sometimes Family Stinks! - Whine Alert"?

The ingredients in "Sometimes Family Stinks! - Whine Alert" include garlic, onion, black pepper, sea salt, oregano, and red pepper flakes. These spices are carefully selected to create a balanced and flavorful blend that can be used in a variety of dishes.

3. How do I use "Sometimes Family Stinks! - Whine Alert"?

"Sometimes Family Stinks! - Whine Alert" can be used as a seasoning for meats, vegetables, or even as a sprinkle on top of popcorn or roasted nuts. Simply sprinkle the desired amount onto your food and cook as usual. You can also mix it with olive oil to create a delicious marinade or salad dressing.

4. Is "Sometimes Family Stinks! - Whine Alert" gluten-free?

Yes, "Sometimes Family Stinks! - Whine Alert" is gluten-free, making it a great option for those with gluten sensitivities or allergies. It is also free from any artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.

5. Can I purchase "Sometimes Family Stinks! - Whine Alert" online?

Yes, "Sometimes Family Stinks! - Whine Alert" can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. It is also available at select retail locations. Check with your local consultant or the website for availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pchefinski
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
merego
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies