• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Was Your Thanksgiving Dinner? (Nov. 27)

In summary, the people down in the south are having Turkey tonight. Some of the people are cooking their Turkey themselves, while others are eating it at their mom's house. There are also mashed potatoes, green beans, cranberry sauce, rolls, and stuffing on the menu.
rennea
Gold Member
I know a lot of you down South today are having Turkey!

Tonight is Chinese night here for us:)

Turkey at mom's house!She cooked 2 - one on a rotisserie, one brined and roasted.
Mashed potatoes
Sweet Potatoes
gravy
rolls
cranberry sauce
salad
green beans
stuffing

Turkey (made in the roaster)
stuffing cooked in the turkey
cranberry sauce
mashed potatoes (my secret is cream cheese and sour cream mixed in-makes smooth)
gravy
homemade Texan rolls-w/butter I softened and put in the silicone cupcake to make beautiful butter molds.
Sweet potatoes w/mini marshmallows
Cran-Raspberry Fizz (my daughter's favorite)- she's always seeing me make it at shows so I promised to make for Thanksgiving

Thought I would come on here to get some ideas, but looks like it's turkey all-around...almost! ;)

Okay, maybe I will stop at the grocery store on my way home and get stuff to make burritos.

Salad and asiago bread
Rosemary roasted turkey
cornbread/challah stuffing
twice-baked potatoes
Cranberry sauce
green bean casserole
cranberry-apple casserole
Riesling

pumpkin spice cake with caramel frosting
chocolate mint silk torte

We had turkey day here

Turkey
stuffing
mashed potatoes
green bean casserole
homemade cranberry sauce
rasberry jello salad
rolls
sweet potatoe casserole

pumpkin pie
blushing cran-apple pie ( from holidat desserts cookbook) very yummy

Turkey
Ham
Sweet Potato Casserole (NO marshmallows!)
Stuffing (I made from scratch!:chef:)
Green Bean Casserole
Cheesy Potatoes
Baked Beans
Grape Salad
Orange Jello (DH's family is Dutch - there is jello of some kind at every family meal.:rolleyes:)
Steenstra's Rolls (local Dutch bakery - people line up out the door to get these rolls for Holiday dinners.)
Pumpkin Pie
Pecan Pie
Blueberry Pie
Apple Pie
Coconut Cream Pie

Homemade Cream of Broccoli Soup
Turkey
Gravy
Mashed Potatoes
Squash
Homemade Stuffing
Green Bean Casserole
Cranberry Sauce
Rolls & butter
Pumpkin pie!!!

I'm stuffed! Literally-Stuffed stomach and stuffed nose. I put turkey in, laid down for a nap, cooked some more, laid down. Ate, laid down. Cleaned up. Pie for me and hubby. None for kids. They chose not to be helpful.

Well, I am sitting here sooo jealous of all you right now!! I had pasta! :eek::cry::grumpy: My inlaws came down today and the rest of their family won't get here until Saturday, so that's when we'll have our Thanksgiving meal!!! It has been like this for 6 years now, never on Thanksgiving, it's so depressing!:cry: I want my turkey and gravy and stuffing and mashed potatoes and... I have to stop now before I cry:cry::cry::cry: LOL I hope all your meals were good!!
Happy Thanksgiving cheffers!

Dinner, what dinner! We had lunch at my gma's. Turkey and all that good stuff. Dinner was a couple TGIFriday's chicken quesidilla rolls and cheese sticks followed by yellow cake with homemade chocolate frosting.

Turkey dinner for 13 at my house.

Turkey
Mashed Potatoes
Gravy
Peas
Squash
Chicken Dip
Cucumber Dip
Vege tray and ranch dip
Relish Tray
Corn
Apple Pie
Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin Bars
Pumpkin moon pies

I am trying to think what else I had to clean up....no I didn't make everything...but I did make alot. My back hurts from being on my feet all day. I think it is time to go to bed.

I hope everyone had a great and Happy Thanksgiving!!

Wow Chris- Where do you put it away to? I barely squeezed mine all in the fridge. What are pumpkin moon bars?

At SIL's grandparents' house at lunch (for 21):

Smoked turkey
Sweet potatoes with pecans only
"scratch" mashed potatoes
"scratch" potato salad
deviled eggs
mac n cheese (to me that is strange but over 1/2 was eaten)
"scratch" stuffing
cole slaw
green beans & potatoes
broccoli & rice & cheese casserole with French Onions on top
sweet pickles
Apple Spice cake
Batter Bowl Brownies with mini M&Ms & white chocolate morsels
Rolls

Every family brought a dish or two so there was tons of food. I held and rocked my granddaughter when she was fussy or sleeping. I was hurting in my leg/knee/hip from driving for nearly two hours down there without cruise control so I stayed off my feet a lot...

Dinner was a drive-through McDonald's (since I brought home no leftovers) for a Filet-o-Fish Sandwich, fries, and a chocolate milkshake...

Related to How Was Your Thanksgiving Dinner? (Nov. 27)

1. What is the theme for this week's "What's for Dinner?"

The theme for this week's "What's for Dinner?" is Thanksgiving leftovers. We will be sharing creative and delicious ways to use up those leftover turkey, mashed potatoes, and cranberry sauce.

2. Will there be any vegetarian options featured this week?

Yes! We understand the importance of catering to different dietary preferences, so we will be including a vegetarian option in our "What's for Dinner?" this week. Keep an eye out for our delicious vegetarian shepherd's pie recipe.

3. Can I prepare these meals in advance?

Absolutely! We know that life can get busy, so all of the recipes featured in this week's "What's for Dinner?" can be prepared in advance and stored in the fridge or freezer until ready to be cooked. This makes meal planning and prepping a breeze.

4. Are the ingredients for these recipes easy to find?

Yes, all of the ingredients for our "What's for Dinner?" recipes are easy to find at your local grocery store. We strive to use common and accessible ingredients to make cooking and meal prepping convenient for everyone.

5. How can I access the recipes featured in "What's for Dinner?"

The recipes for "What's for Dinner?" can be found on our website, as well as on our social media pages. We also offer a weekly email newsletter where we share the recipes, along with helpful cooking tips and tricks. Sign up on our website to receive our newsletter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara