• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Run a Successful Office Show Competition?

In summary, an Office Show Competition Flyer is a promotional material for a Pampered Chef party or event in an office setting. It includes all the necessary details and information about the featured products. A copy of the flyer can be obtained from a Pampered Chef consultant or host, either through request or download. The Office Show Competition is a free event for office employees to attend and potentially win prizes. While RSVP is recommended, walk-ins are also welcome. It is best to check with the consultant or host for their policy on inviting guests.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Does anyone have... or have already posted...
a flyer about drop off office shows... like where you leave it and
come back a day or two later? I'm thinking of pitching it as an in office
competition ... whomever collects the highest sales gets the free product value... and maybe drawing for any 1/2 price items that are earned ... or maybe not... and just the winner gets it all...
I'd LOVE to hear from anyone who has done these types of shows and just how you have handled them....
let the ideas flow! :) please????

Ooooooo... me too, me too, me too!!!
I'm wondering how well "office shows" do. The places that I have worked (accounting firm, architecture firm, non-profit) would not have been pleased if a consultant stopped in to do this... The companies weren't uptight (in fact, I had a great time working at each one), they just wouldn't have found this very professional. I have been having a hard time deciding if I wanted to try this route... Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Geez, I know we've had this discussion but I'm having no luck finding anything in the files section or in the thread search.

I remember it was called "Pamper a business"

I'm bumping this up because I remember the discussion also but can't find anything so I'm hoping someone else can help us out.

Related to How to Run a Successful Office Show Competition?

What is an Office Show Competition Flyer?

An Office Show Competition Flyer is a promotional material that advertises an upcoming Pampered Chef party or event in an office setting. It includes the date, time, location, and details of the competition, as well as information about the Pampered Chef products that will be featured.

How can I get a copy of the Office Show Competition Flyer?

You can request a copy of the Office Show Competition Flyer from your Pampered Chef consultant or host. It may also be available for download on the Pampered Chef website or social media pages.

Is there a cost to attend the Office Show Competition?

No, there is no cost to attend the Office Show Competition. It is a free event for all office employees to come and learn about Pampered Chef products and potentially win prizes.

Do I need to RSVP for the Office Show Competition?

It is recommended to RSVP for the Office Show Competition so the host can have an accurate headcount for refreshments and prizes. However, walk-ins are also welcome to attend.

Can I invite friends and family to the Office Show Competition?

The Office Show Competition is primarily for office employees, but some hosts may allow guests to attend. It is best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant or host for their specific policy on inviting guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KARYN
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
renee.see
  • ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jchesley