• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Explaining Mega Shows: A Comprehensive Guide for Hosts

In summary, the Mega Show Info Flyer/Form includes details about the upcoming Pampered Chef Mega Show event, a form for guests to RSVP, and information about the event's special guest appearances. You can obtain a copy of the flyer/form from your Pampered Chef consultant, and it can be shared with friends and family. The event is free to attend, but there may be products available for purchase. You can RSVP for the event through the online form provided on the flyer/form.
PCwithStay-C
Does anyone have a flyer or form or something explaining a mega show. I have to drop off a host packet tomorrow that we may end up doing as a mega show and I wanted to put something in the host packet explaining how a mega show works.
Thanks

Whats a mega show?

A mega show is where you have several hosts at one location. Each invites their people, you do one demo, and they put the name of their "host" on their order forms or if using OOF forms you can print a different color for each host.

Oh ok thats a good idea. I learn something new everyday. Thank you:)

ChefAnn has posted an outline of the one she does, if you search in the files for mega, its towards the end of the list.

Thanks Tasha, got it :)

Related to Explaining Mega Shows: A Comprehensive Guide for Hosts

1. What is included in the Mega Show Info Flyer/Form?

The Mega Show Info Flyer/Form includes information about the upcoming Pampered Chef Mega Show event, such as the date, time, location, and special guest appearances. It also includes a form for guests to RSVP and any additional details about the event.

2. How can I get a copy of the Mega Show Info Flyer/Form?

You can get a copy of the Mega Show Info Flyer/Form from your Pampered Chef consultant. They will either provide you with a physical copy or send you a digital version via email.

3. Can I share the Mega Show Info Flyer/Form with friends and family?

Yes, the Mega Show Info Flyer/Form is designed to be shared with others. Feel free to share it with friends and family who may be interested in attending the event.

4. Is there a cost to attend the Mega Show event?

No, the Mega Show event is free to attend. However, there may be optional products available for purchase at the event.

5. Can I RSVP for the Mega Show event through the online form?

Yes, the Mega Show Info Flyer/Form includes an online RSVP form for your convenience. Simply fill out the form with your information and click submit to RSVP for the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedhicks
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • winklermom