• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering at a Mega Show: 8-10 Hosts Explained

In summary, to place an order at a Mega Show with 8-10 hosts, simply browse the available products, add them to your cart, and select the host who invited you to receive credit for your purchase. You can only select one host for your order and any host rewards or specials will be automatically applied at checkout. If you want to add items after the show has ended, contact the host who invited you. Orders may take 1-2 weeks to process and ship after the show.
chezshelly
Gold Member
Not sure if this is the right place or not, but can anyone tell me how they go about taking orders at a mega show with say 8-10 hosts? Thanks

It's been a long time since I've done a Mega Show - but several years ago when I did a couple, I coached each host in how to tally up the orders and take payment. Then, I just sort of floated around to answer questions that the hosts had with their orders....it's also a really nice recruiting tool that way. :)

Oh, and it should be even easier to coach your hosts to do it now than when I did mine, because that was back when we had the old itemized receipts and everything was so hard to find!

Wow... I haven't done a mega show in years. I am interested in peoples thoughts because I would still want some sort of contact with each buyer. I guess your best bet for contact is via drawing slips.

1. How do I place an order at a Mega Show with 8-10 hosts?

To place an order at a Mega Show with 8-10 hosts, simply browse the available products and add them to your cart. When checking out, make sure to select the host who invited you to the show as your host, and they will receive credit for your purchase.

2. Can I use multiple hosts' names for my order at a Mega Show?

No, you can only select one host for your order at a Mega Show with 8-10 hosts. If you were invited by multiple hosts, choose the one who you want to receive credit for your purchase.

3. How do I redeem any host rewards or specials at a Mega Show?

If there are any host rewards or specials available at the Mega Show you're attending, they will automatically be applied to your order at checkout. Make sure to select the host as instructed to ensure they receive credit for your purchase.

4. Can I add items to my order after the Mega Show has ended?

Yes, you can still add items to your order after the Mega Show has ended. Simply contact the host who invited you to the show and let them know what additional items you would like to purchase. They will be able to add them to your order and ensure you receive any applicable discounts or rewards.

5. How long will it take for my order to be processed and shipped after the Mega Show?

Orders placed at a Mega Show with 8-10 hosts may take slightly longer to process and ship due to the large number of orders being placed. Typically, you can expect your order to be processed and shipped within 1-2 weeks after the Mega Show has ended.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winklermom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Kathytnt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
Replies