• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Order 4Th Month 40% Stuff?

In summary, to take advantage of the 4th month 40% off items, you can use the pampered partner non-commission order drop down or fill out an order form and write "KIT ENHANCEMENT" on it. This offer is only available for non-kit items and items that were not earned through the Super Starter Program. There is a limit of one kit enhancement order per year, which is usually in April. After completing your first year with PC, the 40% discount may no longer be available.
its_me_susan
Did PC send you an email? Is there somewhere special to order the 4th month 40% off items?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Kit EnhancementGo into Pampered Partner:
click on find a non-commission order
click Add
select "kit enhancement" as the order type.

You will not receive any sort of notification from the H.O.

HTH!

Sherrie
Independent Kitchen Consultant
~3 yrs

its_me_susan said:
Did PC send you an email? Is there somewhere special to order the 4th month 40% off items?

Thanks in advance for your help!
In order to take advantage of the 4th month 40% off you just use the pampered partner non commission order drop down (where you order your supplies) one of the options is enhancement order. Or fill out an order form and write "KIT ENHANSEMENT" on it and mail it in if that's how you submit. You can order whatever you like from the list except kit items and things you earned in the Super Starter Program. I think they do send you a reminder that you are eligible for the 40% off but you don't have to wait for it as long as you are in the 4th month.

BethCooks4U said:
In order to take advantage of the 4th month 40% off you just use the pampered partner non commission order drop down (where you order your supplies) one of the options is enhancement order. Or fill out an order form and write "KIT ENHANSEMENT" on it and mail it in if that's how you submit. You can order whatever you like from the list except kit items and things you earned in the Super Starter Program. I think they do send you a reminder that you are eligible for the 40% off but you don't have to wait for it as long as you are in the 4th month.

I just found out my second order was cancelled ~ only one kit enhancement order is allowed. I'll have to wait until April to get my baker. *deep sigh*

I'm a little confused - whenever I go into PP to do a Kit Enhancement, it ALWAYS says 40% discount. I just completed my 1st year with PC, so does it go away at some point?

every April you get 40% off a Kit enhancment

1. How do I place an order for the 4th month 40% off items?

To place an order for the 4th month 40% off items, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and select the items you wish to purchase. At checkout, the 40% discount will automatically be applied to eligible items.

2. Can I combine the 40% off discount with other promotions or discounts?

No, the 40% off discount cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. It is only applicable to select items during the 4th month of your membership.

3. How do I know which items are eligible for the 40% off discount?

You can view the 40% off items in the "Specials" section of our website or by clicking on the "40% off" tab on the homepage. Eligible items will be marked with a "40%" badge.

4. Is there a limit to the number of items I can purchase with the 40% off discount?

There is no limit to the number of items you can purchase with the 40% off discount. However, please note that the discount is only applicable to select items and while supplies last.

5. Can I order 4th month 40% off items if I am not a member?

No, the 40% off discount is only available to members during their 4th month of membership. If you are not a member, you can join and take advantage of the discount during your 4th month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Oklabell
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PChefRenee
  • pampered_chef_amber
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • beckypchef