• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Can I Get 40% Off on My Supply Order?

In summary, you can order anything in your 4th month of kit enhancement (December) for 40% off. The planner may take 5-21 days to arrive, but most people have them now. Be patient - you'll get it.
pchefjaime
Gold Member
I was just wondering that I thought I had seen some place her that you are able to do an order for 40% off I do not remember the name of it. When can you do that? My 90 days ended oct 22 and I thought it was 4 mnths after you started btu I have not heard anything yet. Also still have not received my new planner. How long should I wait. I am in illinois so I am not far from HO. Anyway thank you in advance for the help.

In your fourth month you may get 40% off one of anything (I think, anything). Or, should I say one of everything if you want. There may be more details to that rule. Look on CC under "policies and procedures". It's called Kit Enhancement.

Yes, kit enhancement at 40% off is in your 4th month. I'm not sure if you're contacted or not - 3 years ago when it was mine I was not contacted.

As for the planner, I saw a post that stated in this week's weekly bites that they were mailed out but could take anywhere from 5-21 days to arrive to each consultant. I think less than half have theirs now so you're not the only one :) It IS on it's way - just never quick enough I know! :D

ok so how do I know if I missed it? AAAHHH I willbe so mad if I did. I thought they/someone would have let me know.

No one lets you know about kit enhancement.

Will you be at the party tomorrow? I can explain it to you.

I've attached what I just found on CC for you. It looks like it's in your 5th full month. Hope that helps!

Attachments

• Kit Enhancement.doc
    108 KB · Views: 342
My 90 days ended on November 19 which made my kit enhancement month December. I found this info on one of the original emails I got welcoming me to the company. Did you save any of these emails? It was the one that told me when my 30 and my 90 days ended.

Yours may have been November.

Jaime - I too think yours was November but I would call HO and explain that you thought you would get notice. If you talk to a supervisor you might get them to let you use it but don't count on it - they're very strict about deadlines. Take heart though - you can do an enhancement in April.

Jodi - your information is for the Canadian PC company. Ours is the 4th month and our shipping is $4. Thanks for sharing though!

Yes your kit enhancement month was in November. My 90 day end date was Oct 29th so I know. I also received the info in the welcome to Pampered Chef email when I singed on. In the 4th month kit enhancement order you can order 1 of anything that is not in your kit.
Check the supply order there are quite a few items in there that you get at 40% off. It might not be what you are looking for, but there are a few.
There is also the kit enhancement in April, which will be here before you know it.
Good luck!

1. How do I place a supply/sample order?

To place a supply or sample order, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Shop" tab. From there, you can browse and add items to your cart, and then proceed to checkout to complete your order.

2. Is there a minimum order requirement for supply/sample orders?

Yes, there is a minimum order requirement of $150 for supply and sample orders. This ensures that our consultants are able to receive the best pricing and discounts on their orders.

3. Can I customize my supply/sample order?

Yes, you can customize your supply/sample order by adding or removing items from your cart. However, please note that some items may have a minimum quantity requirement and cannot be customized.

4. How long does it take to receive my supply/sample order?

It typically takes 5-7 business days for your supply/sample order to be processed and shipped. However, during peak seasons or high demand, it may take longer. You can track your order through your Pampered Chef account.

5. What is the return policy for supply/sample orders?

If you are not completely satisfied with your supply/sample order, you can return the items within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. Please note that all returned items must be in their original packaging and in new, unused condition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Oklabell
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PChefRenee
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies