1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales How to order 4th month 40% stuff?

1. its_me_susan

its_me_susan Senior Member

Did PC send you an email? Is there somewhere special to order the 4th month 40% off items?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Dec 19, 2005
  2. sherriel

sherriel Member Gold Member

Kit Enhancement

Go into Pampered Partner:
    click on find a non-commission order
    click Add
    select "kit enhancement" as the order type.

You will not receive any sort of notification from the H.O.

HTH!

Sherrie
    Independent Kitchen Consultant
    ~3 yrs

Dec 19, 2005
  3. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

In order to take advantage of the 4th month 40% off you just use the pampered partner non commission order drop down (where you order your supplies) one of the options is enhancement order. Or fill out an order form and write "KIT ENHANSEMENT" on it and mail it in if that's how you submit. You can order whatever you like from the list except kit items and things you earned in the Super Starter Program. I think they do send you a reminder that you are eligible for the 40% off but you don't have to wait for it as long as you are in the 4th month.

Dec 19, 2005
  4. its_me_susan

its_me_susan Senior Member

I just found out my second order was cancelled ~ only one kit enhancement order is allowed. I'll have to wait until April to get my baker. *deep sigh*

Dec 29, 2005
  5. n8vtxn

n8vtxn Member

I'm a little confused - whenever I go into PP to do a Kit Enhancement, it ALWAYS says 40% discount. I just completed my 1st year with PC, so does it go away at some point?

Jan 6, 2006
  6. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

every April you get 40% off a Kit enhancment

Jan 6, 2006
Have something to add?