• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Maximize Website Orders for Hostess Packets?

In summary, four catalogs are put in a hostess packet. If the host asks for more, then extra catalogs are sent out.
chefinbiz
How many catalogs do you put in your hostess packets? I only put 2, but am second guessing- should it be more?

Nancy

I put two (since I mail most of my packets) then if they request more I send them sometimes even directly to the guest that is requesting a catalog. Catalog shows I put four. What makes you second guess yourself?

I don't know...sometimes I revert to my "more is better " way of thinking, when I know for a fact, "less is more"

Usually 4, but sometimes more depending on the host and how motivated she is.

My director recommended 4-5 I usually do 5 I have a lady that is taking some to 2 schools so I am going to give her a few extras

Last season I put four, this season I'm doing three and pushing the website ordering option.

I give them 3. One to keep and 2 to pass around. I tell them to say that they need them back by ___ so they can share it with others and that I would be happy to provide a catalog to them later if they want to keep one.

If it's a catalog show I send 4.

I do give more if the host asks for additional catalogs and I always offer more at the close of the show for additional outside orders.

Cooking shows get 3 in the Host Packet. Lately I've been giving the Host her own catalog with her name on it (I write "Sue's Catalog. Let the shopping begin! :) ") when I give her the guest list. This gives her some extra time to get excited about her show and our products.

For a Catalog show, I usually put 5 catalogs in the packet. I will give more if it seems like they'll actually use them.

mine all get 6 one with a label that say HOST

All labels I put on mine have online ordering instructions and the hosts name on the front with my info and the recriting hotline number on the back

I put 5 Catalogs & 6 order forms.....Optomistic.....:D :D :D

I put in 4 catalogs--3 to pass out & 1 for the host. I also put in 5 oof--but tell the host she is welcome to make more copies. But I close the night of the show, so I'm not handing out any more catalogs or order forms after the show.

Lately I've been giving the Host her own catalog with her name on it (I write "Sue's Catalog. Let the shopping begin! ") when I give her the guest list. This gives her some extra time to get excited about her show and our products

i like that idea!
going to have to cough "borrow" cough that one
thanks

3 catalogs, 5 order forms

I give 5 on both Cooking and Catalog shows and for those who use them it seems great. I doubt I will change how many catalogs I give but I agree with Heather. . .

heather9892 said:
i like that idea!
going to have to cough "borrow" cough that one.

on Jeanine's label...
chefjeanine said:
Lately I've been giving the Host her own catalog with her name on it (I write "Sue's Catalog. Let the shopping begin! :) ") when I give her the guest list. This gives her some extra time to get excited about her show and our products.

For a Catalog show, I usually put 5 catalogs in the packet. I will give more if it seems like they'll actually use them.

I also give up to 10 Order forms. I started giving the Write in order forms and that way everyone has their copies when I get the orders. I have been considering only giving 5 Order forms and then when I leave the show give them another 5 since I working on the 5 / 15 / 5 approach. Either way I want them to have at least 10 for outside orders

I print out copies of the guest and host special and tell the host to share this information with their friends and family.

I give all Cooking Show hosts 3 catalogs and 10 outside order forms, and push my website as a way to show most of her guests the catalog online (share the physical catalogs only with people who don't use internet).

I give all Catalog Show hosts 5 catalogs and 10 outside order forms, and also push the website, but know that they're going to pass the catalogs around more and won't have the benefit of me showing up to do the live demonstration.

If either needs more, I send them to them. I'm not stingy with my catalogs - if someone asks for one, I give it, and tell them to pass it around to their friends and family!! :)

Cooking Show = 3 cattys and 5 OOF's

Catalog Show = 5 cattys and 10 OOF's

I make sure they know they can copy extras of the order forms, and if they need extra catty's I will get them some!

KellyTheChef said:
Cooking Show = 3 cattys and 5 OOF's

Catalog Show = 5 cattys and 10 OOF's

I make sure they know they can copy extras of the order forms, and if they need extra catty's I will get them some!

I used to do the exact same thing, but I upped the number of OOFs for Cooking Shows b/c I tell them to get 5 orders before the show, 15 at the show, and 5 after, and they'll need them for those 10 outside orders (I always forgot to give them extra at the show). :)

I give them 2 for Cooking Shows - the majority of my hosts get their packet at a show, so they have one of their own to take from the show. I give 5 order forms and tell them to make copies if they need to. I also always ask at the end of their show, when we are going over where the show stands, if she needs more catalogs/order forms. this seems to work well.

For Catalog Shows - I give 4 Catalogs and 10 order forms - and then during check-in phone calls/e-mails, I check to make sure they are doing okay w/ order forms and catalogs. I have been know to email the order form to them too so they can print it off and use it.

The max I give is 3 only because any more bump my packages up to the next weight class so mailing them is $9 as opposed to $2.50. If I'm giving them at the show, I may give more.I also give 10 OOFs - half-page ones so they look less intimidating.

I was always giving 5 catalogs and 5 OOFs, and let them know they can make copies of the OOFs.
But now...since the price of the F/W 07 cats are going up...I'm only giving 3 cats, and 6 OOFs...
I stick the OOFs into the cats so they can just grab a cat and go...and the OOFs are there.
I've not had good luck getting my cats back...so I'll have to limit what I give out!

Although it has been said...for every $100 you want for the show...to give them 1 catalog...so I know some consultants give a LOT of catalogs so the host has the idea that she needs to work on the outside orders...
1 catalog = $100
8 catalogs = $800
I don't have these results...maybe someone else does?

I pay for the website, people can order from there...I definitely want to stress my website more...
Too many times the hosts don't even send emails from there!:grumpy:

ChefNic said:
I pay for the website, people can order from there...I definitely want to stress my website more...
Too many times the hosts don't even send emails from there!:grumpy:

That is why I tell my hosts that if they email me the addresses I'll take care of emailing their guests both before the show and the day of the show so that they'll get as many outside/website orders as possible.

1. How many catalogs come in a Pampered Chef packet?

There are typically 20 catalogs included in a Pampered Chef packet. However, the exact number may vary depending on the specific packet and promotion at the time of purchase.

2. Can I request more catalogs in my packet?

Yes, as a consultant, you have the ability to customize your packet and request additional catalogs if needed.

3. Are there different types of catalogs in the packet?

Yes, there are usually a variety of catalogs included in the packet, such as seasonal catalogs, product catalogs, and host specials catalogs.

4. How often are the catalogs updated?

The catalogs are updated twice a year, in January and July, to feature new products and promotions.

5. Can I purchase additional packets of catalogs?

Yes, you can purchase additional packets of catalogs through your consultant account or by contacting our customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ksmedic
  • Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
taranoblechef
  • cbord