• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Get a Past Host to Rebook?

In summary, rebooking past hosts is a valuable way to grow your business and maintain strong relationships with customers. When approaching past hosts, remind them of their successful past party, express gratitude, and offer to help plan a party for a specific month. Be genuine and understanding if they are unable to host and keep them updated on future opportunities.
susanr613
Gold Member
hello:

I will hit my 1-year anniversary in November/December. How do you approach past hosts to rebook, especially if you want to move them up a month or two?

Thanks!

Tell them about the upcoming host/guest specials, ask them if they want to extend their 10% discount for another year, ask if they want to get their holiday shopping over with early and save money to boot, etc.!

I rebook all my host. I let them know that they will have double host specials because they are the current host and the show was booked from them. They will be in a new season, so new products, and guests will want to see what's new. I contact them a month before I want to rebook them and remind them that they wanted another show. They always do. If you have a strong April for example, you'll have the same schedule for October and/or September.

Also remind them that 10% is off the outlet too!

Hello! Congratulations on approaching your 1-year anniversary as a Pampered Chef consultant! Rebooking past hosts is a great way to continue growing your business and maintaining strong relationships with your customers. When approaching past hosts, I would recommend reaching out to them through a personalized message or phone call. Remind them of the successful and fun party they hosted in the past and express your gratitude for their support. Let them know about any upcoming promotions or new products that they may be interested in and offer to help them plan a party for a specific month that works for both of you. You could also offer to do a special theme or workshop at their party to make it even more enticing for them to rebook. Remember to be genuine and understanding if they are unable to host a party at the moment, and offer to keep them updated on future opportunities. Good luck with your rebooking efforts!

1. What incentives can I offer to encourage a past host to rebook a party?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have access to a variety of incentives that you can offer to past hosts to encourage them to rebook a party. Some popular options include free or discounted products, bonus host credit, and exclusive host-only specials.

2. How soon should I reach out to a past host about rebooking a party?

It is recommended to reach out to past hosts within 1-2 months after their initial party. This gives them enough time to enjoy their products and potentially run out of them, making them more likely to want to host another party.

3. What are some effective ways to communicate with a past host about rebooking?

There are a few different ways you can reach out to past hosts about rebooking a party. You can send them a personalized email or text message, give them a call, or even send them a handwritten note. Whichever method you choose, be sure to personalize the message and remind them of the benefits of hosting another party.

4. Is it appropriate to offer a discount or promotion to a past host to entice them to rebook?

Offering a discount or promotion to a past host can be a great way to encourage them to rebook a party. However, be sure to follow Pampered Chef's policies and guidelines when it comes to offering discounts and promotions. You can also consult with your team leader for advice on the best approach.

5. How can I make the rebooking process easy and convenient for my past host?

To make the rebooking process as easy and convenient as possible for your past host, consider offering them a few different dates and times to choose from for their party. You can also offer to help them with the planning process and provide any necessary support or resources. Additionally, be sure to thank them for their past support and make them feel appreciated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Karen Weber
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • RachelLyn915