• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Closed Show Tonight and Booked Sept Too!

In summary, a "Host Closed Show Tonight and Booked Sept Too!" is a special type of Pampered Chef party where the host has already closed their show for the night and has also booked a future party for the month of September. If interested in attending, you can contact the host directly or check with a local Pampered Chef consultant. Even though the host may have met their sales goal, you can still place an order and receive guest benefits. Benefits of attending include trying out new products and learning cooking techniques, as well as the opportunity to book your own party and receive host rewards. However, you cannot book a party at this type of event as the host has already booked their September party, but you can attend and inquire about booking
smspamperedchef
Silver Member
I just closed a party today and the host was thinking about cookware. Then.....I spoke very slowly and said "You know, the cookware is on special for our hosts in September and you can get....... ,if you rebook yourself again for September, not only can you get the host special at 60% off as a current host but you can get it again as a past host as well. Just speak slowly so they really are listening and then... reel them in!!! WOO HOO!

Good for you. :) Yay.

Wooooo Hooooo! :0)

Awesome~~ good thinking!!

Yay!Is anyone thinking about automatically adding a booking for each of their august hosts as they close for september, and then offering them the option in september?

jenniferknapp said:
Yay!

Is anyone thinking about automatically adding a booking for each of their august hosts as they close for september, and then offering them the option in september?

I always rebook my hosts and then when I see a promotion I think they'll like I remind them that I have done that.

Does that really work? I tried it in June and I wasn't able to make that work. I even called HO for help and was told that the past host can't be the current host too, to get the special.

They can, if you put them in as a guest order (they pay the shipping), and also as the host. It's even in the policies and procedures as valid.

Related to Host Closed Show Tonight and Booked Sept Too!

What is a "Host Closed Show Tonight and Booked Sept Too!"?

A "Host Closed Show Tonight and Booked Sept Too!" is a special type of Pampered Chef party where the host has already closed their show for the night, meaning they have reached their desired amount of sales. Additionally, the host has also booked a future party for the month of September.

How can I attend a "Host Closed Show Tonight and Booked Sept Too!"?

If you are interested in attending a "Host Closed Show Tonight and Booked Sept Too!", you can contact the host directly to see if they have any available spots for guests. You can also check with your local Pampered Chef consultant to see if they have any upcoming "Host Closed Show Tonight and Booked Sept Too!" parties.

Can I still place an order at a "Host Closed Show Tonight and Booked Sept Too!"?

Yes, you can still place an order at a "Host Closed Show Tonight and Booked Sept Too!" party. The host may have already met their sales goal, but they will still be able to add your order to their party and you can receive all the benefits of being a guest, such as free products and discounts.

What are the benefits of attending a "Host Closed Show Tonight and Booked Sept Too!"?

Attending a "Host Closed Show Tonight and Booked Sept Too!" allows you to see and try out the latest Pampered Chef products, learn new recipes and cooking techniques, and take advantage of special deals and promotions. You also have the opportunity to book your own party for the future and receive host rewards.

Can I still book a party at a "Host Closed Show Tonight and Booked Sept Too!"?

Unfortunately, you cannot book a party at a "Host Closed Show Tonight and Booked Sept Too!" as the host has already booked their party for September. However, you can still attend the party and speak with the host or consultant about booking your own party for a different date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beepampered
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ashleypc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ashleypc
  • LBurke