• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Successful Was My Pampered Chef Booth at the Alaska State Fair?

In summary, Gillian had a lot of success with her fair booth and met a lot of people. She is going to try to make more phone calls this week in hopes of getting more bookings.
gilliandanielle
I have been a little quiet the last two days because of my shifts at the Alaska State Fair. There is NOTHING to do for locals in AK so the fair is a huge deal that people drive for days to get to. Anyway, I worked two shifts and here are my results:
189 drawing slips with addresses
20 yes/maybe for recruiting
29 yes/maybe for booking
2 sore feet!!

I am going to be on the phone ALL week following up, so I will post my final results as I get them!

G

Awesome! Can't wait to hear your results from your f/up phone calls!

You forgot the last line.....
gilliandanielle said:
189 drawing slips with addresses
20 yes/maybe for recruiting
29 yes/maybe for booking
2 sore feet!!
Boost in Business.....PRICELESS !!!:D

Last edited:
Way to go Gillian:D I was wondering where you've been! Put a smile on your face & have fun on that phone!

WOW-I'd say you were going to be booked up for the next few months!!!!

Way to go...I know that I need someone to hold me accountable for things like making those phone calls so....don't not make those calls. This could be huge for your biz!!

Thanks everyone! I am really excited to get going on my calls today, and I am going to send a BUNCH of info out to people. I was originally going to call everyone and tell them they one a free cooking show, but I don't have the time to call every person! I am going to call and send info to the yesses and maybes, but probably not the no's. I'll see how many people I get through during naptime each day this week. I gave out over 200 catalogs and business card so hopefully I will get some online activity soon!! I like the thought of knowing that if I work hard enough now I could be a director in a few short months!!

Way to go, that is awsome that you got such a response back!!!

Way to go Gillian!!

:p I must step back on your soap box :p to say
CONGRATS GIRLIE!!!!!! THAT ROCKS!!!!

I hope you get lots of show on your calendar from this as well as recruits. Keep us posted on your outcome from your leads

I am still working on the packets to send out. I had 3 at the fair, but I had no idea that I would need 17 MORE!!! I will post my results as I get them!

YEA!!! You go girl..I am doing a home show at the Annapolis Mall in Maryland on friday and hope I get half of what you got....Wish me Luck....

I have made 25 calls (all the local people) who said yes or maybe to a show and/or joining and talked to two people. One had to wait until the last week of September to pick an October date, and they other doesn't know enough people, so I told her I would send the 50 in 5 flyer. I left a handful of messages and a lot had no answer.

I can only make calls when my kids are napping as they need a lot of attention, but that seems too early in the day to catch most people. By the time they go to bed it is 9 and I think that is too late to call. I am hoping to catch most people this week, so I am thinking about having my MIL take my kids for a few hours one evening. I hope that the message people will call me back, but I said that I would try back in a few days if I didn't hear from them. I still don't have anything on the books from this event, but I did get a separate host to pick a date before they were gone.

Gillian I'm so happy for you - that response was super at the fair! Now don't get discouraged on the lack of pickups, I'm sure the people you left messages for will call back. Girl you may be booked right up till next year!

UUUUUUUggggggggg! It is midnight here and I am still e-mailing people information about PC. I didn't have much luck with the phone calls so I moved online. Hopefully I can call all the people I e-mailed to follow up AGAIN! I am dead tired so I am going to bed. Hopefully I will have an inbox full of bookings tomorrow!!

gilliandanielle said:
UUUUUUUggggggggg! It is midnight here and I am still e-mailing people information about PC. I didn't have much luck with the phone calls so I moved online. Hopefully I can call all the people I e-mailed to follow up AGAIN! I am dead tired so I am going to bed. Hopefully I will have an inbox full of bookings tomorrow!!
GREAT JOB GILLIAN :)

Don't forget, the holidays are nearing and hopefully those who took info will look you up that way too :) Maybe you could even mention Holiday cash/gifts, etc to boost your business!!

Liz

1. What is "I Conquered the Ak State Fair!"?

"I Conquered the Ak State Fair!" is a cookbook created by Pampered Chef that features delicious and unique recipes inspired by the Alaska State Fair.

2. How many recipes are included in "I Conquered the Ak State Fair!"?

There are over 30 recipes included in "I Conquered the Ak State Fair!", ranging from appetizers and main dishes to desserts and drinks.

3. Are the recipes in "I Conquered the Ak State Fair!" difficult to make?

No, the recipes in "I Conquered the Ak State Fair!" are designed to be easy and approachable for home cooks of all skill levels.

4. Can I purchase "I Conquered the Ak State Fair!" online?

Yes, "I Conquered the Ak State Fair!" can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website.

5. Are the ingredients for the recipes in "I Conquered the Ak State Fair!" easy to find?

Most of the ingredients for the recipes in "I Conquered the Ak State Fair!" can be found at your local grocery store. Some specialty ingredients may require a trip to a specialty store or can be purchased online through Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefShalon
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
katem51
  • katie0128
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • katie0128