• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Much Commission Do You Give?

In summary, on average, the host gives 5% of their commission to the fundraiser. If it is a group event, they give less because it is not their primary focus. If it is an outside group, they give a set amount which depends on how high the fundraiser is. If it is the host's own fundraiser, they give all of their commission to the fundraiser. Lastly, they give extra money to the fundraiser when any booking is generated from it.
nycchef
How much of your commission do you normally give? I have only had one (small) fundraiser and I want to know what others feel is a good "rule of thumb"...Thanks!

It depends on the fundraiser. On average I boost the percentage by 5%, I also match TPC $3 for bookings (after the show) and add an additional $25 for recruits (when they qualify).

If its your kids school you may want to give more. If it is cause Im involved in like my church or HWC I give it all. I am doing an ACS fundraiser that I will give all my commission to. With fundraisers Im not so much interested in how much I can make as I am getting those leads.

It all depends on what you want to give :)

It depends on the fundraiser. If it is a group I am associated with I give them my commission minus my costs. If it is an outside group I give a set amount depending on how high the show ends up being ($25 with a minumum $400 fundraiser and up).

I give the group additional money ($25-50) when any booking generated from the fundraiser closes - depending on the total sales at that show (minimum being $300).

NOTE: We do not have to give them anything extra. Even though PC gives a smaller percentage than most companies, they do not raise our prices at all for fundraisers. So, because people can get a better deal (quality and normal price) the hope is they will purchase more and the group could actually make more with us.

Last edited:
I agree totally
BethCooks4U said:
NOTE: We do not have to give them anything extra. Even though PC gives a smaller percentage than most companies, they do not raise our prices at all for fundraisers. So, because people can get a better deal (quality and normal price) the hope is they will purchase more and the group could actually make more with us.

I do it to say thank you for letting me do the fundraiser. Plus if Im associated with this group it helps me to decide what to give. Like I said Im not out to make money, just get the leads.

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I understand your question about commission for fundraisers. Generally, the commission for fundraisers varies depending on the type of fundraiser and the agreement with the organization hosting it. However, a good rule of thumb is to aim for at least 20-25% commission. This allows for a fair amount for both the consultant and the organization. Of course, it's always important to communicate and negotiate with the organization to find a mutually beneficial commission rate. I hope this helps and best of luck with your future fundraisers!

Related to How Much Commission Do You Give?

1. How much commission do you give to your consultants?

At Pampered Chef, our consultants earn a base commission of 20% on their personal sales. They also have the opportunity to earn additional bonuses and incentives based on their performance.

2. Is there a minimum sales requirement in order to receive commission?

Yes, there is a minimum personal sales requirement of $200 in order to receive commission. This ensures that our consultants are actively working to promote and sell our products.

3. How often do you pay out commission to your consultants?

We pay out commission on a monthly basis, typically around the 15th of each month. This allows our consultants to have a consistent income stream from their sales.

4. Do you offer any other incentives or rewards for high-performing consultants?

Yes, we have a variety of incentives and rewards for our consultants, including trips, product discounts, and even a car allowance for our top performers.

5. Can I see a breakdown of how commission is calculated?

Of course! We are transparent about our commission structure and provide a detailed breakdown for our consultants. This includes information on how bonuses and incentives are earned.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Monty060609
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Monty060609
  • beckysuem
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lkhartmann
  • lmradlein