• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How much are outlet products worth?

In summary, Schell Gillian is doing a fair on Saturday and has been gathering products to give away in her drawing. She has a current small quickstir and the large blue quickstir from when it was on the outlet. She wants to have the total value of the products to entice people to enter. Do I use the $19.50 price for the quickstir or the $6.25 that I bought it for? She doesn't want to be dishonest but it isn't the current one for $19.50, KWIM?Personally she would say the higher value. One, if you had something else in there that you earned free or bought with a
gilliandanielle
I am doing a fair on Saturday and have been gathering products to give away in my drawing. I have a current small quickstir and the large blue quickstir from when it was on the outlet. I want to have the total value of the products to entice people to enter. Do I use the $19.50 price for the quickstir or the $6.25 that I bought it for? I don't want to be dishonest but it isn't the current one for $19.50, KWIM??

Personally I would say the higher value. One, if you had something else in there that you earned free or bought with a discount, you would still use the "retail" price right? Granted, it is on the outlet, but that is drastically reduced. I know when I go shopping and get a great sale, I always tell my husband what it would've cost if I hadn't got such a good deal.;) ;)

Agree!Yup, I agree! I say use the higher price! No one needs to know that it was only $6 something!

Definately the higher price.
Schel

Gillian, I agree with the others that you should use the higher price. I man, you did get it from the outlet, and maybe someone will notice that you have the blue one, and know that it'snot available anymore...how would they know that you got it fromthe outlet? You could just say that you've had it for a while sitting ina closet or something. No one will know the difference but you (and us). We won't say anything! LOL!!!

Thanks guys! I was hoping to use the higher value but didn't want to be dishonest about it!

gilliandanielle said:
Thanks guys! I was hoping to use the higher value but didn't want to be dishonest about it!

Look at this way to.........In all those ads we hear on TV, radio, or even see in print, it is ALWAYS MSRP, not what the retailer/dealer paid. So, if it makes you feel better and that you are not being dishonest, you could put that the products "Have a MSRP of $xxx":D :D

OOOOOO! Amy, that was SO GOOD! I nver would have thought about it that way! THanks!

I would list the higher price. Like the retail value is blah blah. i seriously doubt they are gonna ask how much you paid for it. I am doing a festival in may, i am giving away a set of prep bowls that i earned for free. well i'm not telling that part!! I will say what the retail value is! :D

I would list it as suggested retail price or msrp. Just remind them that there is no warranty on the product. This is a final sale.

Related to How much are outlet products worth?

1. What are outlet products?

Outlet products are items that have been returned, gently used, or are discontinued. They are still high-quality products, but may have minor imperfections or packaging damage.

2. Are outlet products still covered under warranty?

Yes, outlet products are still covered under our standard warranty. However, please note that any imperfections or damage to the product will not be covered under the warranty.

3. How much can I save by purchasing outlet products?

Savings on outlet products can vary depending on the item, but typically you can save anywhere from 10-50% off the original price.

4. Can I return or exchange outlet products?

Yes, you can still return or exchange outlet products within our standard return policy guidelines. However, please note that the item must be in its original condition and packaging to be eligible for a return or exchange.

5. Can I find all products in the outlet section?

No, not all products will be available in the outlet section. Only items that have been returned, gently used, or are discontinued will be sold as outlet products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • pampered.chris