• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Original Value of These Products

In summary, the "Original Value" of Pampered Chef products is the suggested retail price set by the company, taking into account materials, production, and other factors. While products may go on sale or be discounted, the "Original Value" will always remain the same. Knowing the "Original Value" can help customers understand the quality and value of the product, and it serves as a reference point for potential discounts. The value is determined through market research and consideration of similar products, and may vary for different Pampered Chef products. However, all "Original Values" are determined with the same standards in mind.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Anybody with long memories ... help! I'm putting together a basket of products for a church auction:

* Purple tiles placemat set
* Citrus stripe towels
* Cooks corer (little one, not the Core and More
* Blue stoneware crock

The value of the basket has to exceed $25 and based on what I've been trying to sell these things for at fairs, it exceeds it. However I'd rather list the original retail value on the receipt.

Thanks!

Di_Can_Cook said:
Anybody with long memories ... help! I'm putting together a basket of products for a church auction:

* Purple tiles placemat set
* Citrus stripe towels
* Cooks corer (little one, not the Core and More
* Blue stoneware crock

The value of the basket has to exceed $25 and based on what I've been trying to sell these things for at fairs, it exceeds it. However I'd rather list the original retail value on the receipt.

Thanks!

The crock was $20; towels $14.50; cooks corer $4; placemat set $20

Thanks so much! With the season's best and the free product coupon, it's almost $70! I'm really glad I took out the desert plates!

What is the "Original Value" of these products?

The "Original Value" of Pampered Chef products refers to the suggested retail price set by the company. This price takes into account the cost of materials, production, and other factors to determine the value of the product. It is not a sale price or discounted rate, but rather the price that the product is intended to be sold for.

Do Pampered Chef products ever go on sale?

Yes, Pampered Chef products can go on sale or be discounted during certain promotions or events. However, the "Original Value" of the product will always remain the same, as it is the suggested retail price set by the company.

Why is the "Original Value" important to know?

The "Original Value" can be helpful in understanding the quality and value of Pampered Chef products. It also serves as a reference point for any potential discounts or sales. Additionally, it allows customers to compare the price of Pampered Chef products to similar products on the market.

How is the "Original Value" determined?

The "Original Value" of Pampered Chef products is determined by taking into account the cost of materials, production, and other factors. The company also conducts market research and considers the value of similar products to determine a competitive and fair price for each product.

Is the "Original Value" the same for all Pampered Chef products?

No, the "Original Value" may vary for different Pampered Chef products. Factors such as the type of product, materials used, and production costs may contribute to a different "Original Value" for each product. However, all "Original Values" are determined with the same considerations and standards in mind.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Stoney5
  • Products and Tips
2 3
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cookinmama