• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Many Shows Do You Have Booked for February?

In summary, Bren706 has 7 cooking shows, 1 catalog show, and 1 Facebook show submitted, and is hoping to get them all to close by Feb. 25th in order to have a week of playing in the snow before their next show.
DebPC
Staff member
I carried 1 over and I have 2 book shows going. No in home shows this month for me.

One show :( .....and three catalog shows

I carried over one cooking show that hasn't qualified yet, and I have a couple catalog shows, that I am nervous about getting them to qualify as well :/.

I really need to get on that phone. I have called and left numerous messages for any fair leads and maybes I had. Now I am having a hard time picking up that phone to call past customers to see if I can get any more booking leads.

I have 7, 6 cooking shows, 1 catalog show. I could do more but am in the midst of some family matters that are taking much of my time. I'm flying by the seat of my pants here!

pchockeymom- we women are good at that!

Bren706- We've all been there. I remember this quote.....

"Some will, some won't, who's next?"

Move on from the fair leads for awhile. "Could be- they're just not that into you right now." I add them to my email newsletter list and bless and release for time.

Call shows from last spring or leads from last year that never panned out. Even people who had a show 2 years ago and you haven't had contact with for awhile.

DebPC said:
Bren706- We've all been there. I remember this quote.....

"Some will, some won't, who's next?"

Move on from the fair leads for awhile. "Could be- they're just not that into you right now." I add them to my email newsletter list and bless and release for time.

Call shows from last spring or leads from last year that never panned out. Even people who had a show 2 years ago and you haven't had contact with for awhile.

Thanks Deb! That's the push I need :)

I had 1, she then turned it into an online party, and it was suppose to close today...no orders and she hasn't returned my calls/messages. :(

I have spent a couple hours making phone calls and mostly voicemails (so far two for my actual hosting leads) I got a few, call me next month or in the spring.

I am going to just do customer care follow ups tomorrow or Friday (whenever I have all three kids quiet) to hopefully get shows or referrals, but if not, then at least they know I care.

I've submitted 3 Cooking Shows and 4 Facebook Shows, 1 More Facebook party to close on Friday, 1 more cooking show on Saturday and 2 potential Facebook Flops but we shall see! All has to be done by the 22nd cause I am out of this SNOW! and onto the BAHAMAS babby!!!! :-D Hehe I'm excited!

That's sure something to look forward to!

six shows for me 2 down and 4 to go ... closing them all by Feb 25th so I can have a week of playing in the snow and ice fishing (with the hubbie for our 37th anniversary) before March 4th show

3 catalog shows already submitted and 3 cooking shows over the next week....hopefully I will get them all to close so I can get the 6 show special.

1. How many shows should I aim to book for February?

It is recommended to aim for at least 4-5 shows for the month of February. This will help you reach your monthly sales goals and also allows for potential cancellations or reschedules.

2. What happens if I don't have any shows booked for February?

If you don't have any shows booked for February, it's important to reach out to your past hosts or customers to see if they would be interested in hosting a show. You can also utilize social media and word of mouth to find new hosts.

3. How far in advance should I book my February shows?

It's recommended to book your February shows at least 2-3 weeks in advance to allow time for planning and promoting the event. However, if you have a specific date or time slot that is popular, it's best to book it as early as possible.

4. Can I host more than one show in February?

Yes, you can host as many shows as you'd like in February. It's a great way to increase your sales and reach new customers. Just make sure to plan accordingly and not overbook yourself.

5. What are some tips for booking shows in February?

Some tips for booking shows in February include reaching out to your network and offering incentives or discounts for hosting during this month. You can also highlight Valentine's Day or other holidays/events happening in February to make the show more appealing to potential hosts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
workingontwo
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Tams