• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Many People Have Earned the Mid-Season Products???

Hostess lives almost an hour away, so that's why she didn't want to meet to close and didn't wnat me to have to drive to her place to close, so it wouldn't really "pay" for me to do that, as I'd have to drive lots of miles to deliver. Still would have the problem of not having the $ in the account to send in order. I've asked her to mail me what she has and I'd...Send her what you have and she can then send the rest to you.Send her what you have and she can then send the rest to you.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey everyone!! Thought it would fun for us to cheer each other on to earn the Mid-Season Products! I have quite a few customers that want to buy these already so it'll be fun to show them off as a teaser before May 1st!!

I had one cooking show on March 18th and I really wanted to get her at least half way there so I could earn them with my next show on April 1st. Well, I just closed her show out at $1305!!! I can't believe it! So now I should have them by April 1st! My husband is SO excited! He can't wait to use the 2 B-B-Q items!!! :D

Last edited:
I had the same thing happen! I had a show March 13th that closed out after the 15th (from what I can see the show DIDN'T need to be held March 16-April 17th) that was $1280!!! Plus, it says they ship as earned, so you'll probably get it soon!! That's what I'm hoping.:D :D

That's awesome Becky! :D I LOVE PC promotions!! It really makes me strive to get them! You'll probably get them way before me though, with you living in Chicago and I'm in Florida! It takes 3-4 business days to get here from HO!:cool:

Don't have them yet, but I will soon. Closing one show on Wed and the next one I have is up in MA (yep, aren't I a nice consultant to drive 18 hours to do a show?!) and she has guaranteed it will be worth my while. So, hopefully I will have it the first week in April.

Wish I'd earned them in one, but I did it in 3. Mine should ship shortly. I hit $1909 on Tuesday. So I should have them by the 1st hopefully.

Haven't earned them yet but should by April 17. I've got 3 more shows to close between now and Monday and 3 more shows coming up before then.

I've earned them! Just have to close that show....

I earned them ..........In the first week, but I have not received them yet. Hopefully I will get them this week.

I'm on my way...I've been closing out a ton of catalog shows from February (love that Cookware promo), plus my March shows. So I'll definitely earn them. Just gotta get them all in!

I've earned them as far as my records show, but I've got a hostess who still has NOT sent me the checks to close her show :mad: So this is holding up a $700.00 show for her, for me just under as SSB were bought. But I can't submit until she pays me for outside orders and such, as that's almost half the show!! She was to mail me the check out on Monday and by Fri. still NO Check, I've called her (avioding calls) and emailed her, well she finally answered, she's "hoping" to get the check from her sister this weekend (a $65.00 check).............what do I do, this is holding up the entire show, as I don't keep that much $ in my account and actually I'm afraid to send it and have it sent to her and never see the checks?? What would you do.

Thanks,

Lisa

Lisa/ChefBear said:
I've earned them as far as my records show, but I've got a hostess who still has NOT sent me the checks to close her show :mad: So this is holding up a $700.00 show for her, for me just under as SSB were bought. But I can't submit until she pays me for outside orders and such, as that's almost half the show!! She was to mail me the check out on Monday and by Fri. still NO Check, I've called her (avioding calls) and emailed her, well she finally answered, she's "hoping" to get the check from her sister this weekend (a $65.00 check).............what do I do, this is holding up the entire show, as I don't keep that much $ in my account and actually I'm afraid to send it and have it sent to her and never see the checks?? What would you do.

Thanks,

Lisa
Can you go over to her house and collect what she has and then have the show delivered to your house?

Hostess lives almost an hour away, so that's why she didn't want to meet to close and didn't wnat me to have to drive to her place to close, so it wouldn't really "pay" for me to do that, as I'd have to drive lots of miles to deliver. Still would have the problem of not having the $ in the account to send in order. I've asked her to mail me what she has and I'd get it submitted and she doesn't want to "spend" 2 stamps:eek: . So it's not been good.

Lisa

Here's what I would doI would give the hostess a deadline...give me checks you have by _____ day, or I will split your show into two shows, affecting your benefits. It is not fair to those people who have paid (either you or I) to hold up the show.

So, then I would split the show...submit for those people for which you have money (I know that grammar is bad but I'm in a rush), and then put the "outside" orders you haven't received payment for yet into another show to be submitted when payment has been received. I would also tell the host that you will be calling those people whose orders are being held up to let them know that once payment is received from the host, their orders will be processed. This of course would only work if you have the contact information from the host already.

Kind of harsh, but it sounds like you've already run the gamut with this host, so I don't think it would be out of line.

I have 5 shows open right now - I will earn my mid season products when I close these shows on Wed. I couldn't believe it - they all wanted to close on the same day. Lucky for me.

I have 3 catalog shows closing by Friday and 3 early April Shows, so I should be fine for the midseason products. Just wish I hadn't screwed up for the cups-n-squares. Oh well, I am hosting 5/1 so I have them to show in my mid-late May :) Shows

Yeah, I will as soon as I close my 3 shows from this last week. I have already broken my own record for monthly sales. And I might even break the $2,000 mark for sales this month. I also acheived my $15,000 in career sales this month. It really has been a good month!!!

Tina,
Congrats on an awesome March for you!:D

my march is my best month ever also. i did a show last night that was about 750$ in guest sales and the hostess ordered about 400$ and im getting about 750 cookware points from it!!!!!!!

I have earned them. I haven't recieved them yet though. March has been good to me also. $2,000 in sales so far with 3 shows to close before the end of the month, plus a good recruit lead.

Tell her you have a deadlineSoimetimes we can be too lenient with our hosts. We are running a business and they need to know that. Would they go to Walmart and tell the cashier, "The checks in the mail!" I don't think so. We must be firm with deadlines for closing shows. We have to be sure to let the hosts know we need the money ASAP, so everyone gets their products quickly.
I always get the host to give me one check for all of it. Occasionally if I know most of the people at the show I have them write checks out to me, but outside orders must be collected by the deadline date and if they haven't paid it, the host pays it. I make this very clear. I always tell my hosts about upcoming promotions for me to earn FREE stuff and they usually help me out. It's part of my recruiting spiel!!

Oh by the way I earned the FREE products. Closing a show on Friday for my hostess who did her show on Saturday. With four shows I am at $1377 and counting..... :D I love outside orders!! Shows over but the hostess does the rest of the work for me. :p

Debbie

Yea! I earned them!I just closed my only show for March, a fundraiser for my son's preschool. (My first fundraiser, actually!) Sales ended up only slightly above $1250, but that's ok. At least I will get the mid-season products! I love the Patriotic pattern, so it'll be nice to have the tablecloth and the basket liner. Too bad I don't have the basket! :rolleyes:

I actually had the same problem last year. I waited 3 weeks for this girl to get me her money. She avoided calls....emails....finally she got the orders and cash together. AND THEN>>>>>>>>>.2 months later I was receiving calls from people who had still NOT received their products from this girl. I had to drive to Pa. pick it all up.....and deliver it to strangers. That I dont wish on anyone. Good luck to you. Been there sone that and dont wish it on anyone.

1. How do I know if I qualify to earn the mid-season products?

To qualify for the mid-season products, you must have a minimum of $650 in personal sales during the qualification period. This can include online and in-person sales.

2. When is the qualification period for earning the mid-season products?

The qualification period for earning the mid-season products is from July 1st to December 31st of each year.

3. Can I earn multiple mid-season products if I exceed the sales requirement?

Yes, you can earn multiple mid-season products if you exceed the sales requirement of $650. For every additional $650 in personal sales, you will earn one more mid-season product.

4. Are there any restrictions on which products can be earned as mid-season products?

Yes, there are some restrictions on which products can be earned as mid-season products. These products are predetermined by the company and cannot be changed or substituted for other products.

5. How will I receive my mid-season products?

Your mid-season products will be shipped to you for free with your next monthly order. If you are not planning to place an order in the near future, you can also choose to have your mid-season products shipped separately for a small shipping fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gratergirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • PampMomof3
  • Products and Tips
2 3
Replies
Views
tlennhoff