• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Received mid-season products today!!

Mar 6, 2006
I got them I got them I got them!! I earned them March 18th and have been impatiently and they came while I was at work.:) they are so nice I cant wait to take them to work and my next party.My boss has been waiting to see them see will be soooooo jealous guess she will have to have a party!!:p

DZmom

Veteran Member
Jun 20, 2005
I received mine yesterday! I love them. Already used the brush.

PampMomof3

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2005
I received mine yesterday as well! My husband wants to b-b-q tonight but I have a fundraiser at 5~Oh well! He's going to have to live without them another day b/c I'm going to try and get some bookings!:)

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
Lucky you! I am still working on submittting $1250!
I had two great shows at $700 & $800 submitted the first week of March! :O( Now I have to wait to close 2 before the deadline 4/17/06 is it? And don't know if they will reach $1250??? :O( Very bummed!

letscook04

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2005
Amy Shawback said:
I got them I got them I got them!! I earned them March 18th and have been impatiently and they came while I was at work.:) they are so nice I cant wait to take them to work and my next party.My boss has been waiting to see them see will be soooooo jealous guess she will have to have a party!!:p

I can't wait to get mine too! How is the Patriotic Basket Liner?