• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Many People Attend Your Cluster Meeting?

How many people attend your cluster meetings?

• 1-5

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • 6-10

Votes: 28 35.0%
  • 11-15

Votes: 17 21.3%
  • 15-20

Votes: 9 11.3%
  • more than 20

Votes: 6 7.5%

• Total voters
N
noradawn
I'm curious about how many people attend cluster meetings out there.

Ours mostly has around 10. Sometimes it's more than that, but I'd say about 8-10. Sometimes we combine with other clusters for MEGA meetings, which are fun.

I'm with Becky. Same Cluster

I'm in CT. We usually have 10-15 show for a cluster meeting.

We have a very large cluster. At Fall Kickoff there were nearlly a hundred people there. We were having it at one of the directors houses, but have had to move it somewhere else. We have about 30 in attendance at normal cluster meetings from what I've been told. My first regular cluster meeting will be in September.

Different month to month...I love the way our cluster meetings are held. One month it's held at our director's house - there are usually only 5-6 people there, and it's more intimate and personal. The next month it's held in a hotel conference room, and it's a combination of a few clusters; usually there are around 30 people or so - it's more "business-like", although very fun!

Diane

Ours varies too. But normally I'd say 15-20 or so. Sometimes less. After conference there was probably 35 people in my director's basement! LOL

Our cluster the other night had 15 consultants and 2 directors. The invitations went out for 100+ consultants (and then 2 directors were at Vienna)

Small cluster meetingWe usually meet at either my director's house or the other director's house and we only have about 8 people or less show up each time. There is so much information, encouragement, and pampering for the highest sales in the group. Plus yummy recipes and great ideas to share.
I don't understand why anyone would not want to come, other than it being a long distance. But it takes me about 30 minutes, longer if there's traffic, to attend once a month. It's worth it for sure!!
Debbie

I'm new to PC, so i've only been to one official cluster meeting at my director's house. Last time, there had to have been close to 30 people there. It was really amazing to me to see how she has motivated that many people to come. But then again, she had a "taste o rama", so everyone wanted to sample the FOOD! :)

1. How do you define a "cluster meeting"?

A cluster meeting is a gathering of individuals who work in the same field or have a common interest, usually within a specific geographic region or organization. It is an opportunity for these individuals to share knowledge, network, and collaborate on projects.

2. What is the purpose of a cluster meeting?

The purpose of a cluster meeting is to bring together like-minded individuals to discuss current trends, share research, and foster collaborations within a specific field or community. It also serves as a platform for individuals to showcase their work and receive feedback from their peers.

3. How many people typically attend a cluster meeting?

The number of attendees at a cluster meeting can vary greatly depending on the size and scope of the meeting. Generally, a smaller cluster meeting may have 20-30 attendees, while larger conferences or events can have hundreds or even thousands of attendees.

4. Who usually attends cluster meetings?

Cluster meetings are typically attended by professionals, researchers, and students within a specific field or community. These individuals may come from various organizations, universities, or companies.

5. How do you keep track of the number of attendees at a cluster meeting?

The number of attendees at a cluster meeting is usually tracked through registration or sign-in processes, where individuals are required to provide their name and affiliation. Some meetings may also use ticketing systems or provide name badges to keep track of attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• apamperedone
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • RossDeb2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • sfdavis918