1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: How many people attend your cluster meeting?

1. 1-5

20 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. 6-10

28 vote(s)
    35.0%
  3. 11-15

17 vote(s)
    21.3%
  4. 15-20

9 vote(s)
    11.3%
  5. more than 20

6 vote(s)
    7.5%
  1. noradawn

noradawn Guest

I'm curious about how many people attend cluster meetings out there.

Aug 14, 2005
  2. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

Ours mostly has around 10. Sometimes it's more than that, but I'd say about 8-10. Sometimes we combine with other clusters for MEGA meetings, which are fun.

Aug 14, 2005
  3. gmosullivan

gmosullivan Member

I'm with Becky. Same Cluster

Aug 14, 2005
  4. Chef Jill

Chef Jill Member

I'm in CT. We usually have 10-15 show for a cluster meeting.

Aug 15, 2005
  5. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

We have a very large cluster. At Fall Kickoff there were nearlly a hundred people there. We were having it at one of the directors houses, but have had to move it somewhere else. We have about 30 in attendance at normal cluster meetings from what I've been told. My first regular cluster meeting will be in September.

Aug 15, 2005
  6. dianevill

dianevill Senior Member Gold Member

Different month to month...

I love the way our cluster meetings are held. One month it's held at our director's house - there are usually only 5-6 people there, and it's more intimate and personal. The next month it's held in a hotel conference room, and it's a combination of a few clusters; usually there are around 30 people or so - it's more "business-like", although very fun!

Diane

Aug 15, 2005
  7. pamperedmom2owen

pamperedmom2owen Member

Ours varies too. But normally I'd say 15-20 or so. Sometimes less. After conference there was probably 35 people in my director's basement! LOL

8. jessica_momof6

jessica_momof6 Member Silver Member

Our cluster the other night had 15 consultants and 2 directors. The invitations went out for 100+ consultants (and then 2 directors were at Vienna)

9. DebbieSAChef

DebbieSAChef Senior Member

Small cluster meeting

We usually meet at either my director's house or the other director's house and we only have about 8 people or less show up each time. There is so much information, encouragement, and pampering for the highest sales in the group. Plus yummy recipes and great ideas to share.
    I don't understand why anyone would not want to come, other than it being a long distance. But it takes me about 30 minutes, longer if there's traffic, to attend once a month. It's worth it for sure!!
    Debbie

Mar 23, 2006
  10. I'm new to PC, so i've only been to one official cluster meeting at my director's house. Last time, there had to have been close to 30 people there. It was really amazing to me to see how she has motivated that many people to come. But then again, she had a "taste o rama", so everyone wanted to sample the FOOD! :)

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted