• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Many Little Freebies a Show?

In summary, for kitchen shows, it's a good idea to have small giveaways such as citrus peelers/cake testers/twixits to keep guests engaged and excited. Some ideas for giving them away include thanking guests for bringing a friend, booking a show, placing an outside order, using as a raffle or game prize. The amount given away is up to the host and should be enough to cover all guests and their actions.
ChefLaurel
Hello All!

I am headed into my 3rd kitchen show tonight (Just made SS#1! Yeah!) and I broke down and got a bunch of citrus peelers/cake testers/twixits to give away during shows. How many do you usually give away during a show, and what for? I figured on giving them to folks who bring a guest or an outside order, but what else?

Thanks!

Laurel

I give tickets to guests to answer questions, volunteer to try a product, or offer tips or stories about their PC products. I also do a "Let's Be Nosy" game at the end of the demo about my business, and I take all the tickets and draw 1 winner for a show with 5 or less guests, 2 for under 10, and three for more than 10. I also do a drawing with the prize drawing slips (just one winner).

Great question! It's always a good idea to have some small giveaways at your shows to keep the guests engaged and excited. Here are a few ideas for when to give away the citrus peelers/cake testers/twixits:1. For guests who bring a friend: Encourage your guests to bring a friend to the show by offering a citrus peeler/cake tester/twixit as a thank you for their support. This not only rewards the guest for bringing a friend, but it also helps to increase attendance at your shows.2. For guests who book a show: If a guest at your show decides to book their own kitchen show with you, give them a citrus peeler/cake tester/twixit as a thank you for being a host. This not only shows your appreciation for their support, but it also serves as a reminder of the upcoming show.3. For guests who place an outside order: If a guest at your show places an order outside of the show, give them a citrus peeler/cake tester/twixit as a thank you for their support. This will help to encourage guests to place orders and also shows your appreciation for their support.4. As a raffle prize: You can also use the citrus peelers/cake testers/twixits as a raffle prize during your show. This can be a fun way to engage your guests and get them excited about winning a small prize.5. As a game prize: If you have any games or activities planned during your show, you can use the citrus peelers/cake testers/twixits as prizes for the winners. This not only adds an element of fun to the show, but also gives guests an incentive to participate in the games.Overall, it's up to you how many citrus peelers/cake testers/twixits you want to give away during your show. You can choose to give them to every guest who attends, or save them for specific actions such as bringing a friend or placing an outside order. Just make sure to have enough on hand for your guests and have fun with it!

What are the little freebies offered at a Pampered Chef show?

At a Pampered Chef show, we offer a variety of little freebies that are meant to enhance your cooking experience. These may include kitchen tools, recipe cards, food samples, and even discounts on products.

How many little freebies can I receive at a Pampered Chef show?

The number of little freebies you can receive at a Pampered Chef show can vary. It ultimately depends on the host and the type of show. Some hosts may offer one or two little freebies, while others may offer more. It's always a pleasant surprise!

Do I have to purchase anything to receive the little freebies at a Pampered Chef show?

No, you do not have to purchase anything to receive the little freebies at a Pampered Chef show. These freebies are given as a token of appreciation for attending the show and trying out our products. However, we do encourage guests to support the host by making a purchase if they find something they love.

Can I choose which little freebies I want at a Pampered Chef show?

Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that you will receive specific little freebies at a Pampered Chef show. The host typically chooses the freebies to offer, and they may vary from show to show. However, we can assure you that all of our little freebies are carefully selected and are meant to enhance your cooking experience.

How do I redeem my little freebies from a Pampered Chef show?

If you attended a Pampered Chef show and received little freebies, you can redeem them by contacting your consultant or host. They will be able to provide you with the necessary information to claim your freebies. Please note that some freebies may have expiration dates, so it's essential to redeem them promptly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • lilscrapmama