• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Many Door Prizes Do You Give?

??? :confused: ???The Queen of Shoppers game is where guests find items in a catalog and the first person to find them wins.
cajunchelle
Gold Member
I will be starting up my Pampered Chef business shortly and just wanted to get some ideas of what you do.

How many door prizes if any do you give and what are they?

I was thinking of doing a game sorta like dirty santa (wrap some presents and they pick a one and the next person has the option to steal yours or pick another present) with some of the cheaper items that we have but that could get expensive depending on how many guest will be attending a show.

What are some of your ideas?

Thanks everyone for the insight and props to this site for helping me make my decision to join the rest of you Pampered Chef Consultants.

I don't do a door prize drawing. I do one game (usually Queen of the Shoppers as everyone gets really competitive and has a good time) where the person wins a Seasons Best and then I have basket picks (cake tester, citrus peeler, nylon scrapers, etc...) for guests who bring a friend. I make up a little gift bag for my host seperate from these items. Good luck getting started!! :D

Is the game listed somewhere that I could check it out?

Could you please explain "Queen of the Shoppers"?

Thanks!

Found this else where on this forum...

Thanks foe posting that Cajunchelle. I just got back to this post now. :D

I had my first show last night and I had one door prize "draw" (which was a cookbook) for filling in their comment sheet and then also had a prize for a word search.

As I'm just starting and don't have a lot of cash I opted to make some cookies (Celebration Cookie Mix recipe) and wrapped them up in plastic wrap tied with a nice bow. This seemed to be quite appreciated!

I only intend on doing two prizes per show for groups under 15. I'll do more if there are more people.

I really love the Queen of Shoppers game....I think I'll use that at my MIL's show next as the people going would have a good time with that I think.

:)

? about Queen of ShoppersSo does this game work by the guests finding the items in the catalog and whoever finds them first, wins????

??? :confused: ???

Thanks.

Instead of playing a game, I give out tickets during my show. They basically get a ticket for anything--answering questions, asking questions, finding a page number, etc...

At the end, I do a drawing for little prizes (citrus peelers, quikut paring knives, cake testers, twixits). I do one prize for every 5 guests and I err on the side of generous (i.e. for 12 guests, I'l do 3 prizes).

Then I do a "Grand Prize Drawing" with the survey slips and make a very big deal out of it. I give them instructions to fill out the slip completely on BOTH sides. Then they put those in a bowl and the host pulls one for a Season's Best.

i do the tickets as welli get a great response with that ! everyone wants to win so they ask a ton of questions , in the end of my demo i do the questions on my job , they ask me a ton and i hand out a lot of tickets, it is also a good way to find out if there is any interest !

Queen of Shoppers III've used the originally posted "Queen of Shoppers scavenger hunt" several times. I knew I'd have repeat customers ( my faithful friends who are helping me start) so I made a second version. I can't get it to attach. If anyone could tell me what to do to fix this I'd appreciate it.

How Many Door Prizes Do You Give?

1. What is the average number of door prizes given at a Pampered Chef party?

The average number of door prizes given at a Pampered Chef party is typically 3-5.

2. Can I request a specific number of door prizes for my party?

Yes, you can request a specific number of door prizes for your party. Our consultants are happy to accommodate your needs.

3. Are door prizes included in the cost of the party?

No, door prizes are not included in the cost of the party. They are an additional expense that can be added to your party budget.

4. How are door prizes selected and distributed at a Pampered Chef party?

Door prizes are typically selected randomly and distributed throughout the party. Our consultants will explain the process at the beginning of the party.

5. Can I purchase additional door prizes for my party?

Yes, you can purchase additional door prizes for your party. Our consultants can provide you with a selection of items to choose from.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Triciascucina