• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Door Prizes: What to Order for Maximum Impact

In summary, door prizes can be anything from free shipping to Season's Best cookbooks. It is best to think of something unique and interesting to give away, as this will please the customers and increase the chance of them coming back.
Stef1023
what are the best door prizes to give away? I'm wanting to order some stuff and not sure what to get. any advice?

Personally, I give free shipping as the door prize at my shows, because then I don't have to remember to keep things in stock or take them with me. ;)

good thinking! i would never have thought about doing that! but how do you put that in when you submit an order?

I need a driver's side door for an '84 Mustang convertible. THAT would be a real prize!

I give old SB cookbook, citrus peelers, paring knives or mini-whippers. Usually whatever you can find on the supply order form.

speaking of mustang..........we're selling ours.....the one in my picture actually!!!
lol kinda funny. anyways i need to think of something for m next cooking show next month

I have tons of tools and things I've bought from the outlet and from free money I've had.
I've also given away a Crock and retired cookbooks.

But I like the shipping idea!

I like to give out past Season's Best cookbooks, with my info stamped inside. I point out to them that "you can't even buy this one any more", so it adds value to it for them. I also usually let them know that my name is inside, so that they have an easy reference to get ahold of me if they need my services in the future.

A consultant friend likes to give out grill rubs, as she is creating "repeat business", since they're so yummy!! lol

I used to give out current Season's Best cookbooks; however, on several occasions I would have the "winner" tell me that she'd just ordered the cookbook, so could I now please remove it from her order? I didn't like having it "hurt" the show sales, even if it was only a dollar, so I decided to go with the older ones. (Also, it was always a hassle for me to re-do the order anyway, so this works out soooo much better!!)

Free shipping is another option, and, on occasion, I've even given away a FREE show!!

Best wishes,
Paula

Stef1023 said:
good thinking! i would never have thought about doing that! but how do you put that in when you submit an order?

I don't add it to their order, and I enter $4.24 ($4 + 6% tax) as a consultant gift payment type to that order.

I do SB, twixits, citrus peelers, nylon scrapers, etc. etc. Sometimes I do free shipping. Depends on the show & what prizes I have on hand.

I do twixits, quikcut knives, citrus peelers...3-4 raffles at each show. Rather have many winners than just one (for shipping). At least, if I were going to a party, I feel I had a better chance.

I do give free shipping if someone brings $100 worth of orders with them.

I like the shipping idea! You are sure to get a sale that way! :) I make a big deal out of the old SB and call them collectors items so most of the time they are happy to get that. I tell them that anyone that hosts that night will get an additional collectors SB at their show to be signed by all in attendance.

Kitchen2u said:
I do give free shipping if someone brings $100 worth of orders with them.

I put stickers saying this on the invitations

Addie4TLC said:
I like the shipping idea! You are sure to get a sale that way! :) I make a big deal out of the old SB and call them collectors items so most of the time they are happy to get that. I tell them that anyone that hosts that night will get an additional collectors SB at their show to be signed by all in attendance.

I am finding you and I are so much alike...I do this too!

What are some popular door prizes to order from Pampered Chef?

Some popular door prizes to order from Pampered Chef include kitchen gadgets, baking essentials, cookbooks, gift cards, and themed gift baskets.

How do I choose the right door prizes for my event?

Consider the theme of your event and the target audience. For example, if it is a kitchen-themed event, kitchen gadgets or cookbooks would be appropriate. If it is a holiday event, gift baskets or gift cards would be a great choice.

Can I customize the door prizes with my company's logo?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers the option to customize some of their products with your company's logo for an additional cost. Contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information and to place a custom order.

How can I maximize the impact of door prizes?

Consider ordering a variety of door prizes at different price points to appeal to a wider audience. You can also offer a grand prize to generate more excitement and participation. Additionally, including a catalog or business card with each door prize can help promote your business.

Can I order door prizes in bulk for corporate events?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers bulk ordering for corporate events with discounted pricing. Contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information and to place a bulk order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Angelady
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
KJP
Replies
Views
heat123
  • PamperedChefLayla
  • General Chat
Replies