• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How long until my website gets updated?

In summary, "Also Qualified" refers to an additional qualification that can be earned as a Pampered Chef consultant by meeting specific requirements set by the company. It provides access to exclusive training materials and promotions, showcases commitment to the business, and requires maintenance to continue enjoying its benefits. It is important to stay updated on the requirements and adhere to company policies to maintain this qualification.
TerraOB83
Gold Member
I also qualified I have been so busy with all this home buying lol that I forgot to post. How long does it take until my website is updated?
Thank you all for your wonderful advice and helpful information I love this site.
Terra

Congrats! Exiciting to have that done, isn't it!!
Next step for me is to get my website...

Yay!I had ordering available on my web site as soon as I signed up for it, one day after I submitted my qualifying show. :)

Congrats!!!

Whoo-HOO For you! Congrats keep it up!

SnowChef said:
Congrats! Exiciting to have that done, isn't it!!
Next step for me is to get my website...

Thanks Congrats to you to. I was so relieved when I submitted that last show lol.

Congrats!! Good Job on Qualifying!

Great job!!:D :D

Related to How long until my website gets updated?

1. What does it mean to be "Also Qualified"?

"Also Qualified" refers to an additional qualification that you can earn as a Pampered Chef consultant. It is typically achieved by attending a training session or completing a certain number of sales or events.

2. What are the benefits of being "Also Qualified"?

Being "Also Qualified" allows you to have access to exclusive training materials, incentives, and promotions. It also demonstrates your commitment to your business and can help you stand out as a consultant.

3. How can I become "Also Qualified"?

In order to become "Also Qualified," you will need to meet the specific requirements set by Pampered Chef. These requirements may vary depending on your region and the current promotions. You can check with your upline or the Pampered Chef website for more information on how to achieve this qualification.

4. Do I need to maintain my "Also Qualified" status?

Yes, in order to continue enjoying the benefits of being "Also Qualified," you will need to meet the maintenance requirements set by Pampered Chef. This may include maintaining a minimum sales volume or attending regular training sessions.

5. Can I lose my "Also Qualified" status?

Yes, if you do not meet the maintenance requirements or if you violate the terms and conditions set by Pampered Chef, you may lose your "Also Qualified" status. It is important to stay updated on the requirements and adhere to the company's policies to maintain your qualification.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heat123
Replies
Views
kaseydee
Replies
Views
ms_twana
Replies
Views