• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Long Does It Take to Get a Response from CareerPlan?

In summary, some people have waited a long time for an email response, while others have not. HO is still working on fixing the infested Solution Center.
kam
Staff member
I sent an email to the careerplan email asking a couple of questions about the new career plan with relation to the KE this year.

I sent it on March 10th! I still haven't gotten a repsonse. I know I sent it correctly, since I received an automated response from careerplan acknowledging my email.

But it has been a week and a half. That seems kind of like a long time.

Before I write back, what has been the normal time frame for responses??
Thanks.

Lately...forever...I have a consultant on my team still waiting for an answer back from a show she submitted the end of February. She also got the automated answer.

It takes forever and this is why I am stumped as to why HO thinks that this is what we should go to until the infested Solution Center is debugged. I am totally taken a back by this entire situation. :(

baychef said:
It takes forever and this is why I am stumped as to why HO thinks that this is what we should go to until the infested Solution Center is debugged. I am totally taken a back by this entire situation. :(

I am too, because it doesn't seem to be getting any better.

Me too!!
I have submitted an email, back in Feb. as well, and can not get through on the call center line!!
Ugh!!
I have my reference number to follow up, however, have not received the email for the shipping to be sent back!!
VERY frustrating for the customers!
I almost feel I need to compensate them (customer) some how!!!

I had the best luck by involving my director who in turn went to her upline and so on and so on and so onn and I got a call at home from a supervisor who sent me minis and catalogues and stuff to build my business - all because I had to wait over 2 weeks for a supply order. I too sent 4 emails and still have not heard anything and this started on March 3.

I don't feel so bad, then.

But, I agree, they cannot expect us to continue using emails instead of calling if the response time on the emails is this long.

In comparison to how long some of you have waited for an email response, I have not been waiting that long!

Last edited:
baychef said:

I don't quite understand this either. I will be so glad when it is all fixed and HO is back to providing the amazingly wonderful customer/consultant service they're known for!

legacypc46 said:
I don't quite understand this either. I will be so glad when it is all fixed and HO is back to providing the amazingly wonderful customer/consultant service they're known for!

Me too! I've been with PC for over 6 years - and this is the first time I've ever experienced anything like this! I've always been so proud of the service they provide!

I did receive a call back a couple of weeks ago, HOWEVER, it was after their office has closed!!
Got to love automation!!!
And they still are not offering the call back options... as I am on hold, yet again!!

1. How long does it typically take to receive a response from CareerPlan?

The response time from CareerPlan can vary depending on the volume of inquiries and the complexity of the question. However, most responses are received within 1-2 business days.

2. Will I receive a response via email or phone?

CareerPlan primarily communicates through email, but they may also reach out via phone if necessary. Please ensure that you provide accurate contact information when submitting your inquiry.

3. Can I expect a personalized response to my career planning question?

Yes, CareerPlan strives to provide personalized and tailored responses to all career planning questions. They will take the time to understand your unique situation and provide specific recommendations and resources.

4. Is there a limit to the number of questions I can ask through CareerPlan?

There is no limit to the number of questions you can ask through CareerPlan. However, they do recommend that you prioritize your questions and only submit those that are most pressing or relevant to your current career goals.

5. Can I follow up on my question if I have additional concerns?

Yes, you can follow up on your question by replying to the email thread with your original inquiry or by submitting a new question through the CareerPlan platform. They are happy to provide additional clarification or resources as needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• maldvs
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
prissylovescooking
  • Sheila
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Jmioni