1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: How long does it take HO to answer emails?

1. kam

kam Legacy Member Staff Member

I sent an email to the careerplan email asking a couple of questions about the new career plan with relation to the KE this year.

I sent it on March 10th! I still haven't gotten a repsonse. I know I sent it correctly, since I received an automated response from careerplan acknowledging my email.

But it has been a week and a half. That seems kind of like a long time.

Before I write back, what has been the normal time frame for responses??
    Thanks.

Mar 20, 2009
  2. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Lately...forever...I have a consultant on my team still waiting for an answer back from a show she submitted the end of February. She also got the automated answer.

Mar 20, 2009
  3. baychef

baychef Senior Member Silver Member

It takes forever and this is why I am stumped as to why HO thinks that this is what we should go to until the infested Solution Center is debugged. I am totally taken a back by this entire situation. :(

Mar 20, 2009
  4. ChefBeckyD

I am too, because it doesn't seem to be getting any better.

Mar 20, 2009
  5. niktim3

niktim3 Member

Me too!!
    I have submitted an email, back in Feb. as well, and can not get through on the call center line!!
    Ugh!!
    I have my reference number to follow up, however, have not received the email for the shipping to be sent back!!
    VERY frustrating for the customers!
    I almost feel I need to compensate them (customer) some how!!!

Mar 20, 2009
  6. otisbg

otisbg Advanced Member Gold Member

I had the best luck by involving my director who in turn went to her upline and so on and so on and so onn and I got a call at home from a supervisor who sent me minis and catalogues and stuff to build my business - all because I had to wait over 2 weeks for a supply order. I too sent 4 emails and still have not heard anything and this started on March 3.

Mar 20, 2009
  7. kam

kam Legacy Member Staff Member

I don't feel so bad, then.

But, I agree, they cannot expect us to continue using emails instead of calling if the response time on the emails is this long.

In comparison to how long some of you have waited for an email response, I have not been waiting that long!

Last edited: Mar 20, 2009
    Mar 20, 2009
  8. legacypc46

legacypc46 Senior Member Gold Member

I don't quite understand this either. I will be so glad when it is all fixed and HO is back to providing the amazingly wonderful customer/consultant service they're known for!

Mar 20, 2009
  9. ChefBeckyD

Me too! I've been with PC for over 6 years - and this is the first time I've ever experienced anything like this! I've always been so proud of the service they provide!

Mar 20, 2009
  10. niktim3

niktim3 Member

I did receive a call back a couple of weeks ago, HOWEVER, it was after their office has closed!!
    Got to love automation!!!
    And they still are not offering the call back options... as I am on hold, yet again!!

Mar 20, 2009
Have something to add?