1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: How does the website work?

1. ponvn591

ponvn591 Novice Member

Can someone explain to me how the website works when ppl order off of yours. My aunt lives far away and she said she will order off my site so what does she do? And if she places orders for over $150, is that considered a show for me? And after she orders I am supposed to get an email so do i have to go order her stuff for her in Pampered Partner Plus or did she do it herself?

Thanks to anyone who can answer my questions! :)

Aug 17, 2009
  2. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

It depends on how you set it up. You can set up a show with your name as host. Tell her she is invited to a show (yours) and when she goes in to put your name in as host. If she does it correctly, it will show up under the show and you can enter it into P3 (or have it sync it up). If her order is over 150 it is a show, she can order the host special and gets the guest special too.

3. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Few more things to consider. If she orders as an individual order it won't count as a show no matter if it is over 150. No guest or host special.

A single order over $150 is a show. Enter the customer's name twice, once as a guest (that is where the majority of the items go), and as the Host.

And it if is one of your first shows, don't forget to order the charter host special.

Have something to add?