• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Does Ordering Work on My Website?

In summary, creating an account on the Pampered Chef website can be done by clicking on the "Sign In" button and filling out the necessary information. You can track your order by clicking on the "Order Status" link and entering your order number and email address. To redeem a promotion code, add items to your cart and enter the code on the checkout page. Items can be saved for later by clicking on the "Save for Later" button and can be found under the "Saved Items" link. Specific products can be found using the search bar or by browsing categories on the website.
ponvn591
Can someone explain to me how the website works when ppl order off of yours. My aunt lives far away and she said she will order off my site so what does she do? And if she places orders for over $150, is that considered a show for me? And after she orders I am supposed to get an email so do i have to go order her stuff for her in Pampered Partner Plus or did she do it herself?

Thanks to anyone who can answer my questions! :)

It depends on how you set it up. You can set up a show with your name as host. Tell her she is invited to a show (yours) and when she goes in to put your name in as host. If she does it correctly, it will show up under the show and you can enter it into P3 (or have it sync it up). If her order is over 150 it is a show, she can order the host special and gets the guest special too.

Few more things to consider. If she orders as an individual order it won't count as a show no matter if it is over 150. No guest or host special.A single order over $150 is a show. Enter the customer's name twice, once as a guest (that is where the majority of the items go), and as the Host. And it if is one of your first shows, don't forget to order the charter host special.

1. How do I create an account on the Pampered Chef website?

To create an account on our website, simply click on the "Sign In" button located at the top right corner of the homepage. From there, click on the "Create Account" link and fill out the necessary information. Once submitted, you will receive a confirmation email and your account will be created.

2. Can I track my order on the website?

Yes, you can track your order on our website by clicking on the "Order Status" link located at the bottom of the homepage. You will need to enter your order number and email address to view the status of your order.

3. How do I redeem a promotion code on the website?

To redeem a promotion code, simply add the items you wish to purchase to your cart and proceed to checkout. On the checkout page, you will see a box labeled "Promotion Code" where you can enter the code and click "Apply" to see the discount reflected in your total.

4. Is it possible to save items in my cart for later?

Yes, you can save items in your cart for later by clicking on the "Save for Later" button next to the item. You can view your saved items by clicking on the "Saved Items" link at the top of the page.

5. How do I find specific products on the website?

You can easily find specific products by using the search bar located at the top of the page. You can also browse products by category using the navigation menu at the top of the page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • mspibb
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Janes Addiction
  • Pampered Angel