• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Does the Food Cuber Work for Refrigerated and Shelf-Stable Foods?

In summary, the Food Cuber is a handheld tool that uses stainless steel blades to quickly and easily cube various foods. It can be used on a variety of foods, including vegetables, fruits, cheeses, and meats, but not recommended for extremely hard or frozen items. To clean, simply rinse under warm water and use a brush, and it is dishwasher safe. Regularly sharpening the blades with a sharpening stone is recommended for maintenance. The Food Cuber is also a great tool for meal prep, as it can quickly and efficiently cube ingredients for recipes. It is designed with safety in mind, with a non-slip base and protective lid, but caution should always be taken when using any kitchen tool.
4kids4me
Anyone seen/heard of this? www.foodcuber.com Thoughts?

Looks like a gimmick to me. I suggest the prep bowls for portion control to my customers.

Seems pretty neat. I always intend to cook food ahead and freeze it in serving-size portions... and trying to stack a bunch of cup or half-cup sized containers in the freezer could be messy - but trying to put stuff in freezer bags would be a pain, too - so these containers look awfully neat.I hate their stupid video. Just show me the *$*#@! container already!

Just found the price. Unless they're Tupperware quality, they're too spendy.

Yea, I agree, way too expensive no matter what they do!

Yea, I agree, way too expensive no matter what they do!

I like the *idea* - if my dollar store sold something like that, I'd be all over it.

I think I can manage without them.

My question is how do you get the refrigerated and shelf-stable foods out in that portion?

1. How does the Food Cuber work?

The Food Cuber is a handheld tool that uses stainless steel blades to quickly and easily cube various foods. Simply place the food item inside the cuber and press down on the top handle to create evenly sized cubes.

2. Can the Food Cuber be used on all types of food?

Yes, the Food Cuber is designed to be used on a variety of foods, including vegetables, fruits, cheeses, and meats. However, it is not recommended for use on extremely hard or frozen items.

3. How do I clean and maintain the Food Cuber?

To clean the Food Cuber, simply rinse it under warm water and use a brush to remove any food particles. It is also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. To maintain the blades, we recommend sharpening them regularly with a sharpening stone.

4. Can the Food Cuber be used for meal prep?

Yes, the Food Cuber is a great tool for meal prep. It can help you quickly and efficiently cube ingredients for recipes, saving you time and effort in the kitchen.

5. Is the Food Cuber safe to use?

Yes, the Food Cuber is designed with safety in mind. It has a non-slip base and a protective lid to prevent any accidents while in use. However, it is important to always use caution and follow the instructions when using any kitchen tool.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• floccies
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • dldunphy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies