• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Does Someone Order From Your Website if Thy Don't Have a Host?

The fall products will be available after the conferences are over. They are not revealing the new products until then.
bejams
Can I tell my guest they can order from my website without having a host. I have had friends tell me they love our products but don't haave time for shows.

Thanks Ginger I am glad I got it I have already had a request to see my website.

Last edited:
Set yourself up as a host and put on your home page HOW TO ORDER ONLINE and then give them the directions on how to place an order by using your name. You can either put it together as a catalog show or put the order on to someone else's show that you are currently doing. I have mine name like that for about one month and already have had 3 people place orders! I find it working very well!! Good Luck! :)

WOW...that is awesome that you already have interest. As was said...set yourself up as a host. I add guests names to this and leave them on there and just keep changing the date so the show never expires. That way I can always send out a catalog evite when having special announcements or "sales".

What is a catalog e-vite?I know what a evite.com is, but I'm not sure how you would do a catalog on evite.

e-invitations can be done through your website"Evites" can be done through your PC website. Hosts can log on to the special host section to send email invitations to all of their guests. It's great because they can even invite people to participate who live out of town. The evites can be done for catalog shows or kitchen shows. There's a special option for each of those. You can send them out yourself if you're hosting your own show or open house. Just play around for awhile on setting up your website. Even send an evite to yourself so you can see what they look like. When people reply that they can't come to the show, it automatically generates an email to them explaining how they can still view the catalog through your website and place an order.

It's such a great business tool!

Ok so when you do this.. How do the products get to those ppl? Don't they normally get shipped to the host or you? Or can you set it up so ppl who are around the country who "attend" the same show can have the products delivered to their doorstep? I have most ppl I know out of state, thats why I'm asking.

Yes, people can get their orders shipped directly to them. The S&H is a little bit more. Look on the back of the order forms/receipts when you get them and it has a table for how much the direct shipping costs. Some people who just order a little will say it's expensive, but there's a cap to it. Any order over $65 will pay the same amount, so it's really good for people who place bit orders. Sometimes if people really have an issue with it, I may split the difference with them for what's beyond the "normal" $3.25.

New fall products???Anybody have any idea when we will receive the fall products that we earned in June? I am very excited about getting my free stuff.
Laura Anglea

Someone told me we would get them after all the conferences were over since they aren't revealing the new products til then. I'm hoping soon after conference because I'm curious too.

1. How do I place an order on your website without a host?

To place an order on our website without a host, simply go to our homepage and click on the "Shop" tab. From there, you can browse our products and add them to your cart. When you're ready to check out, you can either create a new account or check out as a guest.

2. Can I still receive discounts and promotions without a host?

Yes, you can still receive discounts and promotions when ordering from our website without a host. We frequently offer special deals and discounts that are available to all customers, regardless of whether they have a host or not.

3. How can I pay for my order without a host?

You can pay for your order without a host by using a credit or debit card, PayPal, or Apple Pay. We also accept gift cards as a form of payment. If you are ordering through a party link, you can select the "Guest Checkout" option to pay without a host.

4. Will my order still count towards a host's party if I don't have a host?

If you are ordering through a party link, your order will still count towards the host's party. However, if you are ordering directly from our website without a link, your order will not contribute to any host's party.

5. Can I still receive customer support without a host?

Yes, you can still receive customer support without a host. Our customer service team is available to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have about your order, regardless of whether you have a host or not.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BethCooks4U
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies