• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Submit Individual Orders in Pp?

In summary, to submit an individual order in Pampered Chef, you need to log in to your consultant account on the website and select "Submit an Order" under the "Orders" tab. This can also be done through the mobile app. There is no minimum order requirement and once an order is submitted, it cannot be edited. To track the status of an individual order, log in to your consultant account and go to the "Orders" tab.
Happy Mom
I have about $80 in outside orders. How do I submit them in PP? I only see non-commissioned orders (consultants) and shows. Where do I list these orders to transmit?

I had so many cancellations (4), and as usual only one rebooked for another month. I have had it with people who tell you they want a party; you do all the work, and then they don't answer the phone the week of the party. For one party, I was in contact with the host every week for 5 weeks, but the week of the party she did not have the decency to call me to cancel. I had done everything except buy the food. She is avoiding my calls to return my show materials and catalogs. How can people be so rude?

I'll post more tomorrow, on my way to bed. But I DID want to help you with the individual order in PP. Click where you normally would for adding a show and then it automatically will come up kitchen show, show number, show date, and taxes. You can 'click' beside kitchen show and choose 'individual' and that's it. It will then add s/h accordingly.

Hope that helps,

Thanks for the information.

1. How do I submit an individual order in Pampered Chef?

To submit an individual order in Pampered Chef, you will need to log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Once logged in, click on the "Orders" tab and select "Submit an Order." From there, you can enter the customer's information, select the products they want to purchase, and complete the order submission process.

2. Can I submit an individual order through the Pampered Chef mobile app?

Yes, you can submit an individual order through the Pampered Chef mobile app. Simply log in to your consultant account on the app, click on the "Orders" tab, and select "Submit an Order." Follow the prompts to enter the customer's information, select the products they want to purchase, and submit the order.

3. Is there a minimum order requirement for individual orders in Pampered Chef?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for individual orders in Pampered Chef. You can submit an order for any amount, as long as it meets the shipping and handling fees.

4. Can I add or remove items from an individual order after it has been submitted?

No, once an individual order has been submitted, it cannot be edited or modified. If you need to make changes to the order, you will need to cancel the original order and submit a new one.

5. How do I track the status of an individual order I have submitted?

To track the status of an individual order in Pampered Chef, log in to your consultant account and click on the "Orders" tab. From there, you can view the status of each individual order, including whether it has been processed, shipped, or delivered.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Happy Mom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies