• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Adding Individual Orders in PP: A Simple Guide

Individual order, you'll put the person's info under edit host. Then click on add guest & you can put the order in there.In summary, you can
apriljc
I feel stupid asking this question but how do I put an individaul order in PP? I have always added orders onto shows but this customer wants her order before than. Thank you for the feedback.

Go to Add Show and then where it gives you the down arrow to choose what kind of show, choose Individual.

Sometimes I think PP could be a little more user friendly in that way!

April my dad always says the only stupid question is the question that is not asked. I had to play around with PP before figuring a few things out and I am still figuring things out and I have been doing this for almost 2 yrs

What do you do after putting the order as individual? Do I just add her as a guest on her own show basically? This is my first order ever, just wanting to get it done right but pp doesn't seem to be completely user friendly.

pampermeplease said:
What do you do after putting the order as individual? Do I just add her as a guest on her own show basically? This is my first order ever, just wanting to get it done right but pp doesn't seem to be completely user friendly.

Individual is just that. It's just an individual order separate from a show. But, you can only put in individual orders if you are qualified. So, if this is your first order, you probably haven't qualified yet, right? You aren't able to put in any orders until you have completed your 1st 4 shows or $1,250 in sales...if I remember correctly. I am new to this as well.

Good luck!!

pampermeplease said:

Yes, it is her own show (individual show) so just turn it in that way. If she spent $150 though, I would give her the host benefit. Also, individual orders that are over $60 DO NOT receive the FREE guest special. :mad: I had to learn the hard way when they switched the rules on that!:rolleyes:

Unless of course her order is over $150. Then she does qualify for a show in which case, you would select catalog show if you didn't demonstrate the products for her. But, if her order is over $150, she qualifies for catalog hostess benefits.

Holler if you need any further help.

Thanks for straightening that out for me! I was picking up about $100 extra in orders today besides the first one and the others all flaked out on me (didn't tell me they had a holiday party TODAY even though they had a week notice I was coming by at a certain time) so I don't have the show I was going to.

I did have it as my catalog show with me as hostess, but I can't do that now with orders barely totally over 60 together. :( I guess I have Jan to look forward to still since it's my SS month anyway.

Sheleeno said:
Individual is just that. It's just an individual order separate from a show. But, you can only put in individual orders if you are qualified. So, if this is your first order, you probably haven't qualified yet, right? You aren't able to put in any orders until you have completed your 1st 4 shows or $1,250 in sales...if I remember correctly. I am new to this as well.

Good luck!!

Never mind, it sounds like you have done many shows before, but this is your first individual order. I got it now.

Actually, that's news to me. Glad I found this board.

Last edited:
apriljc said:
I feel stupid asking this question but how do I put an individaul order in PP? I have always added orders onto shows but this customer wants her order before than. Thank you for the feedback.

Once you've chosen Individual order, you'll put the person's info under edit host. Then click on add guest & you can put the order in there.

Sheleeno said:

Good luck!!

I didn't know you couldn't put in individual orders until you qualified. I thought that was only for your website. Hmmm--wonder why.

I just sent individual order #1 and it said transmitted successfully. I'm not qualified yet either. Wonder if I'll receive some sort of notice:confused:

I'm pretty sure you can do individual orders without qualifying but your website will not allow individual orders until after you qualify.

The only restriction on a consultant taking individual orders is the website thing. Any consultant can take one through PP.Hope this helps.

okay.. another question. I didn't know how to do an individual order either and called HO because the lady missed calling me on the 15th so she's had to pay express shipping... they told me to put it in on through my website and have it shipped to her... I got the email about web activity and also one about my personeal order in my name. Okay... do I get commission on her order? None of it is mine... Should I call first thing tomorrow to check this out? It's $122 in products and she's a good customer... ????

I'm bumping this up because I really want to go to sleep later with the hope that I'm getting comission off this order ... :)

Did you put this on your website with her name & shipping address, etc? If so, I would call HO tomorrow to ask about it. If they say it was a personal order, I would let them know about the earlier conversation & how the person told you to do that.

You should get the commission on it, if it wasn't in your name.

I think it's odd that the cust svc rep told you to go through your PWS. We do have an express shipping option in PP, and if you submit it that way, then you can track what the customer purchased for future customer care.

(Oohh, scary. This was post 666 for me.)

The customer service rep had a foreign accent... I'm beginning to wonder about the advise I get when it's an accent from somewhere other than the chicago area! :) I did call this AM but they can't get access to the order yet... I have to call them later and if I did it incorrectly then I'll have to cancell it and begin again ... sigh! I should have asked y'all first!

Related to Adding Individual Orders in PP: A Simple Guide

1. What is the purpose of the "Stupid Question, but How" section?

The "Stupid Question, but How" section is designed to provide a space for users to ask any questions they may have about Pampered Chef products, recipes, or cooking techniques. No question is too silly or basic – we are here to help and provide valuable information to our customers.

2. Are there any limitations to the types of questions that can be asked in this section?

No, there are no limitations to the types of questions that can be asked in the "Stupid Question, but How" section. We welcome all questions related to Pampered Chef products and cooking in general. Our community of experts and fellow customers will do their best to provide helpful answers.

3. How quickly can I expect a response to my question in the "Stupid Question, but How" section?

We strive to respond to all questions in a timely manner. However, response times may vary depending on the complexity of the question and the availability of our community members. We appreciate your patience and assure you that your question will be addressed as soon as possible.

4. Can I ask for substitutions or modifications to recipes in this section?

Yes, you can definitely ask for substitutions or modifications to recipes in the "Stupid Question, but How" section. Our community members and experts are always happy to offer suggestions and alternatives to fit your dietary needs or preferences. Just make sure to mention any specific ingredients you are looking to substitute or modify.

5. Is it appropriate to ask about non-Pampered Chef products in this section?

The "Stupid Question, but How" section is specifically for questions related to Pampered Chef products and cooking techniques. While we appreciate your curiosity, we kindly ask that you stick to Pampered Chef-related questions in this section. If you have general cooking questions, we suggest checking out our "Ask the Chef" forum.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Happy Mom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Happy Mom
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies