• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do you order 2 host specials under 1 host?

Jun 22, 2005
I have a host who booked a show off of her own show. We are now doing her second show and she should get 2 host specials, right? Well, I am trying to put it in PP and it will not let me do it. Has anyone had this happen, and if so how did you resolve it?

Thanks,
Brittney

pamperedbecky

Legacy Member
May 6, 2005
Have you entered her past host discount number? It won't let you enter it unless you have this in the computer. Try that and see if it works. And you also would have had to actually have entered it as a booking from her original show, which it sounds like you did.

Jun 22, 2005
Well, I thought that could be it...but, I just tried it and it did the same thing. I looked up her PHD put it in the contact info and even deleted her order and started over and it still will not let me do it. I am trying to do one ultimate grilling kit and one new additions. ???

Lisa/ChefBear

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2005
Are you doing one under an order for hostess as a GUEST with previous Host # and then the other set under current Host Order??

That sounds to me like the problem.

She's going to have to pay S&H on one of them.

HTH,

Lisa

Shawnna

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2005
that is probably it...one will have to be ordered with the host order, but the other will have to be put in as though she is a guest and she will have to pay shipping.

cmdtrgd

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2006
That's exactly right! Think of how you have to put the Host Special on the Past Host's order if the Past Host is not the Current Host (now say that 5 times fast). They have to be seen as two separate orders.