• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do you handle cooking chicken in a no turntable microwave?

In summary, the No Turntable Micro Chicken is a convenient and innovative cooking tool that allows you to cook chicken in the microwave without the need for a turntable. It features a unique design that suspends the chicken above the turntable, allowing for even cooking and eliminating the need for turning. This tool is perfect for cooking boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thighs, and drumsticks, as well as vegetables and fish. It is also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning, but hand washing is recommended for longer lasting use. Using the No Turntable Micro Chicken saves time and energy and promotes healthier cooking by suspending the chicken above excess fat.
floccies
I know the website says rotate after 15 minutes.

Someone in my cluster says rotate every 10 minutes and cook for 40 not 30.

What have your experiences been with a no turntable microwave?

How often to rotate?

How long to cook?

Do you have trouble with the chicken being cooked?

My Thursday host does not have a turntable.

I have had this happen several times. If the chicken is within the 3.5-4.5 lb range, and if the microwave is the correct wattage (900-1100 watts) then I turn it every 10 minutes (so it gets turned twice) and cook it for 30 minutes. If the chicken is larger or if the micro wattage is lower, then you will probably need to cook it longer - but you would have to if it had a turntable too. Always use your thermometer to check the temp!

Turning the chicken is to balance out any "hot" spots in the microwave that cook faster than others. I don't have a turntable in my microwave, and turn the chicken once, about halfway through. But that's just because it's easier than twice and I don't want to lose track of how long it's been cooking.

What is the No Turntable Micro Chicken?

The No Turntable Micro Chicken is a convenient and innovative cooking tool that allows you to cook chicken in the microwave without the need for a turntable.

How does the No Turntable Micro Chicken work?

The No Turntable Micro Chicken features a unique design that suspends the chicken above the turntable in your microwave, allowing for even cooking and eliminating the need for turning.

What type of chicken can I cook with the No Turntable Micro Chicken?

The No Turntable Micro Chicken is perfect for cooking boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thighs, and drumsticks. It can also be used for cooking vegetables and fish.

Is the No Turntable Micro Chicken dishwasher safe?

Yes, the No Turntable Micro Chicken is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for longer lasting use.

What are the benefits of using the No Turntable Micro Chicken?

Using the No Turntable Micro Chicken saves time and energy by eliminating the need to turn chicken while cooking and reducing cooking time. It also allows for healthier cooking as the chicken is suspended above the excess fat that drips off during cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • erinhoward
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies