• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Get Recipe on Your Website.

In summary, to access recipes on the Pampered Chef website, click on the "Recipes" tab and browse through categories or use the search bar. No account is needed to view recipes, but creating one allows you to save favorites and make shopping lists. Recipes can be downloaded as PDFs and many have accompanying videos or step-by-step instructions. You can also submit your own recipe to be featured on the website.
PamperMeDawn
Hi, I was wondering how I can get a recipe to post on my website. Everytime i tried it cam out funky. So I've been doing news letters about the specials in an email to my past hosts. Any advice?

I put it in as a news item. HTH.

1. How do I access recipes on the Pampered Chef website?

To access recipes on the Pampered Chef website, simply visit the website and click on the "Recipes" tab at the top of the page. This will take you to a page where you can browse through various categories of recipes or use the search bar to find a specific recipe.

2. Do I need to create an account to view recipes on the website?

No, you do not need to create an account to view recipes on the Pampered Chef website. However, creating an account will allow you to save your favorite recipes and create shopping lists for ingredients.

3. Can I download recipes from the website?

Yes, you can download recipes from the Pampered Chef website. Simply click on the recipe you want to download, and then click on the "Download" button located on the right side of the page. This will save the recipe as a PDF file on your device.

4. Are there videos or step-by-step instructions for the recipes on the website?

Yes, many of the recipes on the Pampered Chef website have accompanying videos or step-by-step instructions. You can find these by clicking on the recipe and scrolling down to the "How To Make It" section. You can also filter your recipe search to only show recipes with videos or step-by-step instructions.

5. Can I submit my own recipe to be featured on the website?

Yes, you can submit your own recipe to be featured on the Pampered Chef website. Simply click on the "Submit a Recipe" button at the bottom of the Recipes page and fill out the form with your recipe details. Please note that all submissions will go through a review process before being featured on the website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Karen Weber
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefliz
  • CGutwein