• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Your Plans for November Team Meetings?

well, I can't really get it under the table legs. It's great for other areas though.I just mop with water and a cleaning in the other rooms when they need it. I HATE to mop so thankfully they do not need it too often!Love to mop with my libman mop and the blue scented pinesolI just mop with water and a cleaning in the other rooms when they need it. I HATE to mop so thankfully they do not need it too often!Love to mop with my libman mop and the blue scented pinesol
DebPC
Staff member
November Team Meetings?I have mine with a couple other directors in 1 1/2 weeks. What's everybody doing?

Mine is tonight.:eek:

I am going to have Simple Additions out for them to play with, brainstorm booking and recruiting ideas using the promotions, discuss holiday and January booking strategies. We're also making lead boxes.

...need to work on my outline.

Mine is the 13th and we are doing a homemade for the holidays theme. I asked that each of them pick a recipe, bring ingredients and products and we'll all work side by side and get our hands dirty. I'll still do recognition and some training but it'll be a fun training event. My hope is that they'll try and host a couple holiday parties!

I asked for volunteers to bring trifle recipes and decorated trifles.
I am going to train them on shopping for leads.
I also want to help them learn about booking January before Thanksgiving and why that is so important.

Lisa

I really want to focus on the bookings for January! Any suggestions are appreciated!:love0010:

Mine is the 13th and we are covering ways to raise your show average. I did the math, and my team has about a $375 average. I think it will really boost my new people, and hopefully help my seasoned consultants as well.

Mine is tomorrow night. We are planning a brainstorming session on all the ways they can increase sales between now and the holiday deadline. I've gotten some great ideas from here and Chef Success. Then we're also going to concentrate on booking ideas and skills for January bookings. May do the 'Tag you're It" idea for January bookings. Plus a short recruiting talk on why now is a great time for people to sign.

Deb, what is "tag you are it"? Sounds like fun!

We just moved into a larger home and I have so much more tile than before. How do you all clean your floors? I have a cheesy little electric vacuum which doesn't seem to have enough power to get up all the debris on the floor, and my regular vacuum is too cumbersome to get out everyday. It would take me forever to sweep it and a Swiffer just won't pick up the larger stuff (like the food my sons drops from his chair). Then, once the debris is up, how do you mop the floor? I have slate floors that are uneven tile which makes the wet Swiffers unusable. Help! :confused:

Attachments

• Goal Setting - Help Me Help You.doc
    30 KB · Views: 197
  • Goal Setting - Help Me Help You.doc
    30 KB · Views: 200
I have tile in my home and I bought an Oreck vacuum when we moved in--Awesome! It will vacuum on both tile and carpet. It's famous for weighing only 5 pounds or something like that...and yes, I get it out more often because of that. I don't use a Swiffer on my tile but I use a regular mop, the kind with the squeegy sponge on the end.

I like the Swiffer. It's easy.

I like it when my DH does it the best!!

Nikkijo said:
I like it when my DH does it the best!!

Ha Ha! Do you rent him out?

--Jenny L

Everything in my house is hardwoods and tile except for the bedrooms. I use an Orek cannister vaccuum every other day to vaccuum and when I wet-clean my floors I use a Hoover FloorMate. The FloorMate is the BEST!

I use water and vinager - most of ours are wood.

I don't... LOL.. okay, not the answer you were looking for. All my floors except the basement are old hardwood... they're not put in right though so they're basically slats of wood on top of the support beams... no under-flooring and after 65 years or so the wood is splintery in parts and not fun to clean. I've gotten down to simply using a broom and pan now. I've tried a variety of vacuums and they all suck.... or rather not enough. The broom works well enough and gets up things like the guinea pigs' hay that falls and gets EVERYWHERE, food scraps that the kids seem to ooze... etc... I really need to get to cleaning the kitchen floor but it's ugly and I actually don't want to know what its color is supposed to be. LOL... I clean up messes as they happen with a sponge or dishcloth.. other than that, my kitchen isn't big enough to worry about the floor. I suppose the part right by the kitchen sink is the cleanest. *giggle*Not very helpful I know. I'm kinda glad I don't have carpet though. We had area rugs until the fleas and then we got rid of them. They were kinda gross and stained anyway and were always very hard to vacuum... I'd take them out back and beat them which is NOT a fun job, I'll tell ya. I actually think it's easier to keep clean without the rugs.

I've heard people use vinegar for various things. I can't stand the smell, though. What is the ratio that you use?

You're suppose to clean them!?HAHA!

Seriously, we have carpert in every room but the kitchen and bathroom. My husband vacumms. When we got married he bought this heavy vacuum that he loved and he promised me he would always vacumm. He is a fanatic about it! He even saved money to buy his own shampooer.

I just mop with water and a cleaning in the other rooms when they need it. I HATE to mop so thankfully they do not need it too often!

Love to mop with my libman mop and the blue scented pinesol

pamperedlinda said:
Everything in my house is hardwoods and tile except for the bedrooms. I use an Orek cannister vaccuum every other day to vaccuum and when I wet-clean my floors I use a Hoover FloorMate. The FloorMate is the BEST!

Linda,
Do you know which model you you have? I am looking at getting one this weekend. How well do you think it vacuums before you mop? Does it pick up well enough that you don't have to sweep before using it?
Thanks

Kodeysmom said:
Linda,
Do you know which model you you have? I am looking at getting one this weekend. How well do you think it vacuums before you mop? Does it pick up well enough that you don't have to sweep before using it?
Thanks

Hey there Freedom! I was thinking about you earlier, hope all is well with you.

I have 2 Orecks - my Ironman cannister that I use only on hardwoords (and throw rugs) it's great b/c it's got a swivel head and can get around and under chair and table legs. I also have an Oreck upright that I can use on carpets and floors - the BEST!

My Floormate is the Spin Scrub 800. I do not use the vacuum feature on it - too much of a PIA. It's the best for cleaning hard floors though! My hardwoods are factory finished and sealed so I can use a wet-floor cleaner on them. The Flooormate practically sucks up all the water so they are nearly dry as you clean. What I like best is that you are always cleaning with clean water. The dirty water that's sucked-up goes to a different reservoir and they don't mix. DH cleaned my floors yesterday for me - love the feeling on my bare feet!

DebPC said:
I use water and vinegar - most of ours are wood.

(clasping both hands over mouth, keeping fingers away from keyboard...)

1. How often should I clean my floors?

It is recommended to clean your floors at least once a week for general maintenance. However, high traffic areas or homes with pets may require more frequent cleaning.

2. What is the best way to clean hardwood floors?

The best way to clean hardwood floors is to use a microfiber mop or cloth with a mild cleaning solution specifically designed for wood floors. Avoid using excess water or harsh chemicals, as they can damage the wood.

3. Can I use a steam mop on my floors?

It depends on the type of flooring you have. Steam mops are not recommended for hardwood or laminate floors, as the heat and moisture can cause damage. They are safe to use on tile or vinyl floors.

4. How can I remove tough stains from my floors?

The best way to remove tough stains from floors is to use a specific cleaning product for that type of stain. For example, a grease stain on tile floors can be removed with a degreaser, while a pet stain on carpet may require a pet stain remover. Always test the product on a small, inconspicuous area first.

5. Can I use vinegar to clean my floors?

Vinegar is a popular natural cleaning solution, but it is not recommended for all types of flooring. It can damage hardwood and laminate floors, but is safe to use on tile or vinyl. Always dilute vinegar with water before using on floors, and avoid using it on stone or marble floors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
nikked
Replies
Views
straitfan
Replies
Views
esavvymom