• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gotta Brag About Myself! $8000!

In summary, the "Gotta Brag About Myself! $8000!" campaign runs for 4 weeks, starting on the first day of the month and ending on the last day of the month. To qualify for the $8000 prize, you must have a minimum of $2000 in sales during the campaign period and have at least 3 party bookings. The $8000 prize will be paid out in the form of a Visa gift card which can be used anywhere Visa is accepted. All consultants, regardless of their tenure, are eligible to participate in the campaign. You will still receive your regular commission on all sales during the campaign period in addition to the chance to win the $8000 prize.
keril
I don't usually congratulate myself. As a Director, I enjoy recognizing my team for their efforts. But I reached 2 amazing goals: 1)to beat my personal best in sales=I have already submitted $8000 for October (my 2nd highest month in 10 yrs is $6000) 2) I have a fundraiser that is currently at $3100 so far (that will be submitted in November)!

That is amazing!! Way to go!! You should definitely brag on yourself!!!!

Congrats! And yes, brag away ... :D

Congratulations!

Great Job!! What kind of fundraiser was it?

Great job!! You should be proud of yourself so brag away :) I know I sure would LOL

That is awesome! Way to go!

Awesome! Congratulations!!!

Wonderful! What a nice commission check to come!

Awesome!! How are you getting sales so high? Would you be willing to share some tips for a newbie here? I've done pretty good so far, but I'm having problems getting people to host shows for me.

For a dance team. I had 6 moms work their butts off. We had a live cooking show, then they all got outside orders. I'm not even closing until tomorrow and they still have more orders coming in, yayyyy!

Congratulations..and I agree..You should be bragging.

1. How long does the "Gotta Brag About Myself! $8000!" campaign last?

The "Gotta Brag About Myself! $8000!" campaign runs for 4 weeks, starting on the first day of the month and ending on the last day of the month.

2. How can I qualify for the $8000 prize?

To qualify for the $8000 prize, you must have a minimum of $2000 in sales during the campaign period and have at least 3 party bookings.

3. How is the $8000 prize paid out?

The $8000 prize will be paid out in the form of a Visa gift card which can be used anywhere Visa is accepted.

4. Can I participate in the "Gotta Brag About Myself! $8000!" campaign if I am a new consultant?

Yes, all consultants, regardless of their tenure, are eligible to participate in the "Gotta Brag About Myself! $8000!" campaign.

5. Can I still receive my regular commission while participating in the "Gotta Brag About Myself! $8000!" campaign?

Yes, you will still receive your regular commission on all sales during the campaign period in addition to the chance to win the $8000 prize.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Laurenncraigory
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies