• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do U Donate Per. Commission to Frs?

In summary, a fundraiser can be done by donating 5-10% of your commission to the school, either through a personal check or through a kitchen show. It is legal to do so.
heat123
Silver Member
I am doing a fundraiser for my daughter's school and want to donate
5-10% of my own commission. How do you handle it? I was told you do not enter it through PP? So do I send the school a personal check once I receive my commission after the FR? :confused:

whenever I do a fundraiser, I donate an additional 5% of my commission. And yes, I just write them a personal check. Personally, I write it out of my PC account, so I can track it better

thank you!just needed to clarify!

What you could do also is put it in as a kitchen show and you give all your commission to the fundraiser and you would be able to take the kitchen tools that a host would get for free for yourself.

hmm but the booking bonus would cost $6 ea. for meI was going to match PC with their bonus to sweeten the deal for them! uumm I will have to think about this one! This is ok to do-legally?

I don't think so
heat123 said:
I was going to match PC with their bonus to sweeten the deal for them! uumm I will have to think about this one! This is ok to do-legally?

I would contact HO before doing this. I do not think this is legal.

When I do fund raisers, I give 10% of my commission to the fundraisers when they reach $600, this way they get 25% donated. I write a personal check out of my Pampered Chef account to the organization, I then get a receipt from the chairperson for tax purposes.

I was told by my director and Senior director that it is perfectly legal. As long as you let the person who you are fundraising for know what you are doing it is fine because they get more money than PC would give them unless they want the product then they keep the free stuff and could give them a little money out of your commission. And $6 for every party booked would not be that much out of your commission and it is only given after the party is held as far as I understand. Correct me if I'm wrong!

1. How much of my commission can I donate to FRs?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the option to donate up to 30% of your commission to the Food and Rescue System (FRs) program. This means that for every sale you make, you can choose to give a percentage of the commission earned to help feed those in need.

2. How do I donate a portion of my commission to support FRs?

To donate a portion of your commission to FRs, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Giving" tab. From there, you can select the amount of commission you would like to donate and it will automatically be deducted from your earnings.

3. Can I choose which specific FRs program my donation will go towards?

Unfortunately, at this time, Pampered Chef does not allow consultants to choose which specific FRs program their donation will support. However, rest assured that all donations made through this program go towards helping feed those in need.

4. Will I still earn my full commission if I choose to donate a portion to FRs?

Yes, you will still earn your full commission on all of your sales. The amount you choose to donate will be deducted from your earnings before taxes are applied.

5. Is there a limit to how much I can donate to FRs?

No, there is no limit to how much you can donate to FRs. You can choose to donate a small or large portion of your commission, or even your entire commission if you wish. Every donation, no matter the amount, makes a difference in helping to fight hunger.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Monty060609
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Monty060609
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies