• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do u donate per. commission to FRs?

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
I am doing a fundraiser for my daughter's school and want to donate
5-10% of my own commission. How do you handle it? I was told you do not enter it through PP? So do I send the school a personal check once I receive my commission after the FR? :confused:

SBinkley

Novice Member
Dec 29, 2004
whenever I do a fundraiser, I donate an additional 5% of my commission. And yes, I just write them a personal check. Personally, I write it out of my PC account, so I can track it better

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
thank you!

just needed to clarify!

cla519

Jun 5, 2005
What you could do also is put it in as a kitchen show and you give all your commission to the fundraiser and you would be able to take the kitchen tools that a host would get for free for yourself.

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
hmm but the booking bonus would cost $6 ea. for me

I was going to match PC with their bonus to sweeten the deal for them! uumm I will have to think about this one! This is ok to do-legally?

fruit76loop

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2005
I don't think so

heat123 said:
I was going to match PC with their bonus to sweeten the deal for them! uumm I will have to think about this one! This is ok to do-legally?

I would contact HO before doing this. I do not think this is legal.

When I do fund raisers, I give 10% of my commission to the fundraisers when they reach $600, this way they get 25% donated. I write a personal check out of my Pampered Chef account to the organization, I then get a receipt from the chairperson for tax purposes.

cla519

Jun 5, 2005
I was told by my director and Senior director that it is perfectly legal. As long as you let the person who you are fundraising for know what you are doing it is fine because they get more money than PC would give them unless they want the product then they keep the free stuff and could give them a little money out of your commission. And $6 for every party booked would not be that much out of your commission and it is only given after the party is held as far as I understand. Correct me if I'm wrong!