• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How diverse is our happy holiday family?

In summary, KG writes about her experiences with various contracts and her work as a job shop employee. She also wishes everyone a Merry Christmas.
pampered1224
Silver Member
We are a family. A family so diverse that I could never even imagine how many ethnic groups, religions or beliefs are out there. So as I do not wish to offend, this is a general wish for all!
I simply wish everyone here and your families a healthy, happy and prosperous holiday season and 2008!!!

So BIG FAMILY HUG TO ALL OF YOU!!!

Thanks, John!

Happy Hanukkah! (sorry it's late)
Festive Yule!
Merry Christmas!
Peaceful Kwanzaa!
Happy New Year!

and my apologies if I missed anyone. :)

Have a safe holiday season, full of friends, family and tasty food!

Last edited:
:love: I second that~~~:love:

You forgot Yule and Festivus, Ann. :)And yes, happy holidays to all! :)

There- I added Yule. :) And I know there's a Muslim holiday around now, too, but I don't recall the name.

Happy Holidays to everyone as well!! May you have safe travels and a wonderful time spent with family and friends!!

chefann said:
Thanks, John!

Happy Hanukkah! (sorry it's late)
Festive Yule!
Merry Christmas!
Peaceful Kwanzaa!
Happy New Year!

and my apologies if I missed anyone. :)

Have a safe holiday season, full of friends, family and tasty food!
You forgot the atheists: Have a nice day.

For everyone else, I send you best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most joyous traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, but with respect for the religious persuasion of others who choose to practice their own religion as well as those who choose not to practice a religion at all;

Additionally,

a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the generally accepted calendar year 2008, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions have helped make our society great, without regard to the race, creed, color, religious, or sexual preferences of the wishes.

(Disclaimer: This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others and no responsibility for any unintended emotional stress these greetings may bring to those not caught up in the holiday spirit.)

So, following that - I just have to say:

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!:D :D :D

And may I add....

:D Joyeux Noël à tous! :D

OH!

Happy Festivus!

Happy Holidays Everyone!!!!

:D Like everything else here, we have baskets of fun with holiday greetings. :)

Happy EVERYTHING!!!

Merry Christmas & a Happy & Healthy & Prosperous New Year!!

Wishing all of my fellow cheffers the best of the season!!!!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!
And Festivus for the Rest of Us!

ChefBeckyD said:
So, following that - I just have to say:

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!:D :D :D

I just read KG's long post and had the very same thought in mind! :D

Dang KGNow I just want to know, do you work for the Government or an Insurance company?

pampered1224 said:
Now I just want to know, do you work for the Government or an Insurance company?

I was thinking the DNC....

Ducking as someone throws something at me... :rolleyes:

Back at all of you!

pampered1224 said:
Now I just want to know, do you work for the Government or an Insurance company?
I should - I'm not working presently, so I might as well get paid for it.

Nope, I'm just a sarcastic satirist who loves to overstate the absurd.

KG- Unemployable, er, unemployed since 2007.
:)

Yes, Merry Christmas to all, and Happy Holidays to all.
Hope you all have a wonderful season with your families.:angel:

chefann said:
KG- Unemployable, er, unemployed since 2007.
:)
I'm just between contracts.

Of course, you'd know nothing about that. :p~

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I'm just between contracts.

Of course, you'd know nothing about that. :p~
Nope. Not me. Gotta buckle down on my new contract come January. It'll mean less time here.

Wish I could get paid for posting and sharing here so I could quit my job.

Leave it to us to HiBAR a Christmas thread.Merry Christmas to all my Christian friends!For everyone else, Have a Nice Day.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Leave it to us to HiBAR a Christmas thread.

Merry Christmas to all my Christian friends!

For everyone else, Have a Nice Day.

that's great:thumbup: :)

Can you just IMAGINE what non PC people who are reading CS are thinking? :) I'm certain we must confuse the mess out of them! :)

That should not be too hard...we confuse the heck out of each other!
But we have sooo much fun doing it!!!

OK - being nosy again KG - contracts??? You mean like gov stuff or consultant type things for other companies or like Guido?

Hey I had to ask. I still have a few cousins in Chi town with "connections".

We're all confused to start with so that makes the task easier. John, I work for a job shop. We just finished a big contract with one client (2-1/2 years worth of which I participated in about 1-1/2 years) and we're waiting for any one of about three jobs, currently out on bid, to hit. And I can think of a couple of people who could use broken knee caps.

Happy and Merry everything to all! Ok...what's a job shop? I've heard of chop shops and cat houses (I have to reconsider my friends:eek: ) but what is a job shop? Is that like a Kelly Girl???:p

Geeze I totally missed this thread! But Happy Holidays everyone!!! The season doesn't end till New Years!!!!

baychef said:
Ok...what's a job shop? I've heard of chop shops and cat houses (I have to reconsider my friends:eek: ) but what is a job shop? Is that like a Kelly Girl???:p
Basically, yes. I work for an IT contracting company. We get contracts to handle IT (information technology) work for companies that, for whatever reason, don't want to hire full-time employees. I'm paid by my employer, who bills the clients for the hours I work.

Thanks for explaining, Ann. Just thinking of KG as a "Kelly Girl" makes me giggle!!
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w169/baychef_album/beardedfull.jpg

LOL, festuvus for the rest of us!!

1. How does Pampered Chef celebrate diversity during the holiday season?

At Pampered Chef, we believe in celebrating the uniqueness and diversity of our happy holiday family. We strive to be inclusive and respectful of all ethnicities, religions, and beliefs during this time of year.

2. What initiatives does Pampered Chef have in place to promote diversity within the company?

Pampered Chef has a Diversity and Inclusion team that works to promote diversity and create a welcoming environment for all employees. We also have diversity training programs and events throughout the year to educate and celebrate our differences.

3. How can I ensure that my holiday celebrations are inclusive and respectful of all cultures?

One way to ensure inclusivity during the holiday season is to educate yourself about different cultures and their traditions. You can also be mindful of the language and decorations you use, and make an effort to include diverse foods and activities in your celebrations.

4. Does Pampered Chef offer any products that cater to diverse holiday traditions?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that can be used for different holiday traditions. From kitchen tools for making traditional dishes to decorations for various holidays, we strive to provide options for all of our happy holiday family.

5. How can I spread holiday cheer without unintentionally excluding anyone?

The best way to spread holiday cheer without excluding anyone is to focus on the universal message of love, joy, and gratitude. You can also be respectful of others' beliefs and customs, and avoid making assumptions or judgments about others' holiday traditions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • cpaylor
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
baychef