• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Did I Sell 12 DCBs Last Night?!

In summary, Carolyn offered a $99 deal to twelve bakers at her show and so far guest sales are at 2138.00. She made the Grilled Chicken Penne Al Fresca and so far guest sales are at 2138.00. Phenomenal! Carolyn offers the flyer with the pocket thermometer in it as well as other products for sale at her show.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Wow!!!!!
I offered the $99 deal we've been talking about all month...only I was totally flexible with it - if they wanted something else instead of the digital thermometer, I let them pick something of the same price, etc...TWELVE BAKERS at one show - WOW!!!!!

Wow! That is SO cool! You should send that in to HO for Good News!

WOO HOO Carolyn:), I'm sitting here in shock and amazement. I think I'd faint if that happened to me!!!

Congrats!!! Bet Hostess is thrilled you offer this special now!!

Lisa

How many guests did you have?

What did you demo? Tell us everything!

There were 29 guests.
8 outside orders (one OO was a DCB)
I made the Grilled Chicken Penne Al Fresca
So far guest sales are at 2138.00!!!

NooraK said:
Wow! That is SO cool! You should send that in to HO for Good News!

What's the address to email it to?

WOW I am green with envy! LOL Very proud of you! I can feel your excitement! *clap! clap! clap!* great job!

dannyzmom said:
There were 29 guests.
8 outside orders (one OO was a DCB)
I made the Grilled Chicken Penne Al Fresca
So far guest sales are at 2138.00!!!

Phenomenal! What do you offer in your 'flyer' besides the pocket thermometer?

Mind sharing your flyer?

Holy cow! Way to go!

Awesome!!! Big time congrats to you!

You should definitely share the good news with HO. The email address is:

[email protected]. Include "Good News" in the subject line.

WOW!! Carolyn, thats AWESOME!!!!

That is really awesome, I would be super excited if I did a 2k+show!

29 guests!!?? That's amazing - and 12 DCBs!!?? Great job! I think my heart would've been pounding out of my chest! LOL

The flyer I used is one I got here on CS

Attachments

• DCB set.doc
    72 KB · Views: 708
When do you share this during your show?

OMG!!!! That is GREAT!!!!! I hope I have the same success at my next two shows:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

WOW!!!! When I grow up I wanna be just like you :D

I can't wait to buy the DCB with my PC Dollars and SOON...I want to use this on all my demos. I have talked about it at my shows but I think people need to see it to want it, because no one has even seemed interested...

That is amazing!!! You must still be dancing! Congrats!

WOW! That is awesome! Yes, Carolyn... Do tell us your secrets!!!

Oh, wow! I'm impressed!!! We can't do "ship to host" out here, I'd be paying $14.25 out of pocket for shipping PLUS the extra $1 that the products cost. But I might have to look at it (or a variance of it) and see what I can afford to do!!!

Maybe I'll just do a set dollar amount of products = free shipping and see where it gets me! LOL

That's my flier!!! ... updated for the new season. I'm glad someone's having success with it! LOL

You go girl!!!!! That is tremendous!!!!!!

It's late and I don't feel like doing the math! What's the actual value of the set?

That particular set comes out to $100. Even though I'm not in the same boat as Sheila, I also don't really want to offer free shipping. I'm going to try and see if just the package alone is enough to entice people.

That is amazing! I am going to use that flyer on Tuesday for my cooking show! This is a first time Host and she has thought about the biz but said she doesn't know if she can "afford it"! Maybe if some of her guests spent that much, she would see the potential of getting her money back really quickly!

NooraK said:
That particular set comes out to $100. Even though I'm not in the same boat as Sheila, I also don't really want to offer free shipping. I'm going to try and see if just the package alone is enough to entice people.

I was thinking the same thing. I know on a $100 order I would make at least $20 so only paying $5.25 plus a little bit of tax out of pocket wouldn't be too bad but right now I'm trying to really make money not spend it.

Wow Carolyn! Can I be like you when I grow up?

I'm not worthy! (channeling Wayne and Garth) LOL!

So glad you had a great night!

I want to know how you got her to have 28 people there!

I'm doing the chair dance for you Carolyn! That totally rocks...and I'm definitely making a similar offer at a show I'm doing later this month!

***Go Carolyn***Go Carolyn***GoCarolyn***

that is amazing

NooraK said:

I am wondering what would be the benefit though without the free shipping. There would only be $1 savings, right?

That's great...I too would like to know how you got 29 guests!

turtle15 said:
I am wondering what would be the benefit though without the free shipping. There would only be $1 savings, right?

My thought is that when you go to McD's it is easier to say... I want the #1, so same concept. You have just helped them do their shopping and have everything all wrapped up in your own #1 combo. OH!! They can super size it with oven mitts if they choose! LOL! Just a thought :)

Carolyn,

I just had to add my two cents in here as well:

WAA HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THAT IS SOOOOO GREAT!!!!

I am having a big cooking show tomorrow night. I am thinking of offering this too. If I total is up, it comes to $100.00. Do I just enter it in the computer and under payments use consultant gift and subtract $5.25 ($1 + $4.25 s&h)?
Then the balance would be her total?

Yes, that's exactly how you would do it.

chefcharity said:
My thought is that when you go to McD's it is easier to say... I want the #1, so same concept. You have just helped them do their shopping and have everything all wrapped up in your own #1 combo. OH!! They can super size it with oven mitts if they choose! LOL! Just a thought :)

That was my thought. If you've ever been to In-N-Out, their combos don't save you any money, it just makes ordering easier. And I don't plan on saying that it saves them money, I'll just talk it up as the "everything you need for dinner" kit.

Congrats! That's an awesome show all around!

that's awesome Carolyn!!

Sold 2 more today!!!
Same recipe, smaller crowd.

legacypc46 said:
I'm doing the chair dance for you Carolyn! That totally rocks...and I'm definitely making a similar offer at a show I'm doing later this month!

***Go Carolyn***Go Carolyn***GoCarolyn***

What?? All I get is a chair dance? I was thinking this is more deserving of a table dance!! LOL
;)

pamperedlinda said:
WOW!!!! When I grow up I wanna be just like you :D

Step one...don't grow up...then you'll be just like me!!!!!!! Incredibly immature and goofy! LOL

Ok - someone asked how I get her to get 29 guests...
this particular hostess ROCKS. She gets HUGE crowds at all her shows (this was like my 3rd or 4th show with her)...I mailed out minicats to everyone on her list...we also used the PWS invites and she printed up flyers and posted them all over work (she's a dispatcher for the Sheriff's office) - she had $315 in OO's before I even got there...and is working on collecting more this week! I would love to be able to take credit for the huge # of guests but the credit there goes to my hostess. If you want your hosts to do the same, you have to be in constant contact with them...encourage (even bribe) them. I told her if she had $250 in OOs before the show I'd give her a stone. She had $315 so I gave her a small bar pan and a retired bread crock - she was thrilled!

dannyzmom said:
Ok - someone asked how I get her to get 29 guests...
this particular hostess ROCKS. She gets HUGE crowds at all her shows (this was like my 3rd or 4th show with her)...I mailed out minicats to everyone on her list...we also used the PWS invites and she printed up flyers and posted them all over work (she's a dispatcher for the Sheriff's office) - she had $315 in OO's before I even got there...and is working on collecting more this week! I would love to be able to take credit for the huge # of guests but the credit there goes to my hostess. If you want your hosts to do the same, you have to be in constant contact with them...encourage (even bribe) them. I told her if she had $250 in OOs before the show I'd give her a stone. She had $315 so I gave her a small bar pan and a retired bread crock - she was thrilled!
Do you promote this set through your outside orders or do you just do them at your show?

When do you share this at your show?

Wow that is awesome!!! I am proud of you. I would probably crap my pants if that happened, My first show was 702 and I was excited. I couldnt imagine. I am definately going to start offering this at my shows!! Way to go Carolyn!!!

PamperedchefDaly said:
you need to recruit her!

This is EXACTLY what I thought when I saw the original post! OMG!!! :eek: WOW and CONGRATS!!! I will do a table dance for you!!! ;)

love it....congrats Carolyn!!!!

I pulled the flyer and took it to my last show. Only had 2 guests, one was her mom who forgot her glasses and couldn't read the catalog, so she didn't order on the spot, so the other guest ordered the bundle!!! And, then $100 more on top of that!!

The host must have talked about it to her friends, b/c she emailed me last night 4 more orders and 3 of them were DCB's......woo-hoo!!!!

<h2>1. How did you sell 12 DCBs at one show?</h2><p>I offered the $99 deal that we have been promoting all month, which includes a digital thermometer. I was also flexible and allowed customers to choose a different product of equal value instead of the thermometer.</p><h2>2. What is the $99 deal that you mentioned?</h2><p>The $99 deal is a special promotion that we have been offering this month. It includes a digital thermometer and other Pampered Chef products at a discounted price.</p><h2>3. How did you make the $99 deal more appealing to customers?</h2><p>I gave customers the option to choose a different product of equal value instead of the digital thermometer. This allowed them to customize the deal to their preferences and needs.</p><h2>4. Were all 12 customers interested in the $99 deal?</h2><p>Not all 12 customers were interested in the $99 deal. Some of them chose to purchase other products at the regular price.</p><h2>5. How can I replicate your success in selling 12 DCBs at one show?</h2><p>You can replicate my success by promoting the $99 deal and being flexible with it. Allow customers to choose products that they are interested in and make the deal more appealing to them.</p>

Related to How Did I Sell 12 DCBs Last Night?!

1. How did you sell 12 DCBs at one show?

I offered the $99 deal that we have been promoting all month, which includes a digital thermometer. I was also flexible and allowed customers to choose a different product of equal value instead of the thermometer.

2. What is the $99 deal that you mentioned?

The $99 deal is a special promotion that we have been offering this month. It includes a digital thermometer and other Pampered Chef products at a discounted price.

3. How did you make the $99 deal more appealing to customers?

I gave customers the option to choose a different product of equal value instead of the digital thermometer. This allowed them to customize the deal to their preferences and needs.

4. Were all 12 customers interested in the $99 deal?

Not all 12 customers were interested in the $99 deal. Some of them chose to purchase other products at the regular price.

5. How can I replicate your success in selling 12 DCBs at one show?

You can replicate my success by promoting the $99 deal and being flexible with it. Allow customers to choose products that they are interested in and make the deal more appealing to them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sequeemamma
  • chellb1234