• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Did I Sell 12 DCBs Last Night?!

In summary, Carolyn offered a $99 deal to twelve bakers at her show and so far guest sales are at 2138.00. She made the Grilled Chicken Penne Al Fresca and so far guest sales are at 2138.00. Phenomenal! Carolyn offers the flyer with the pocket thermometer in it as well as other products for sale at her show.
That is great. I was excited to sell 4 in a week, you have given us all inspiration!!!! Thanks for sharing.

Congrat's Carolyn! That is awesome.

I took the DCB bundle info and added it to the bottom of my invites that I'm sending out for my show next weekend. We'll see if it works.

Thanks for this information! I am going to try and sell the DCB too.

pattikake said:
I took the DCB bundle info and added it to the bottom of my invites that I'm sending out for my show next weekend. We'll see if it works.

What a GREAT idea, Patti!
Would you mind sharing the invitation? I may try that as well!!

I love that invite! So, the total comes to $103.50 for everything. Do you do Consultant Gift for the balance, tax and shipping? How does that work. Sorry if someone else asked that, I just couldn't find it. Too bleary-eyed.

$99 for the bundle with free shipping. They pay the sales tax as far as I can tell!

I am taking these to my show tomorrow night. In fact I made a "two to a page" one I am attaching since it was so much work! LOL! My Host has 20 CONFIRMED guests and I put a sticker on the minis that I mailed as invites "Bring a guest and get a free gift!" No telling how many we'll end up with! LOL!

Attachments

• DCB SET TWO ON PAGE.doc
    93 KB · Views: 448
That bring a friend get a gift sticker is a great idea! Did you get the stickers from Merrill? Thanks so much for posting your double flyer!
Katie

I have GOT to start demo'ing the DCB at my shows! I've sold only one so far and that just won't do ...I'm missing the boat! Next show= DCB!

I love the flyer with 2 on it..that way it won't take as much paper or ink. LOL. Thank you everyone for sharing this. I took one of the other flyers to my cluster meeting last night and everyone loved the idea. I know that I am definately going to start doing it.

pcchefjane said:
$99 for the bundle with free shipping. They pay the sales tax as far as I can tell!

Is this correct? Are you having them pay the tax on their purchase? I was thinking of doing this and figured I would be paying $11.03 as a Consultant Gift (paying tax and shipping). At a minimum, I would be making $10.97 on each one (my commission minus the consultant gift).

Just want to know if this how others are playing this out. . .

Jeanine, the beauty of this business is that you can do it any which way you want to. If you want to pay the tax and shipping, go for it. I personally wouldn't pay that much, but I'm cheap. :D

I'm cheap! lol I tell them they get the bar board free....that's 9.50 for free. I tell them it's perfect for those who don't feel like looking through the catalog and that it pretty much ensures they are getting something they will actually use and fall in love. :)

I am really excited to try this!

<h2>1. How did you sell 12 DCBs at one show?</h2><p>I offered the $99 deal that we have been promoting all month, which includes a digital thermometer. I was also flexible and allowed customers to choose a different product of equal value instead of the thermometer.</p><h2>2. What is the $99 deal that you mentioned?</h2><p>The $99 deal is a special promotion that we have been offering this month. It includes a digital thermometer and other Pampered Chef products at a discounted price.</p><h2>3. How did you make the $99 deal more appealing to customers?</h2><p>I gave customers the option to choose a different product of equal value instead of the digital thermometer. This allowed them to customize the deal to their preferences and needs.</p><h2>4. Were all 12 customers interested in the $99 deal?</h2><p>Not all 12 customers were interested in the $99 deal. Some of them chose to purchase other products at the regular price.</p><h2>5. How can I replicate your success in selling 12 DCBs at one show?</h2><p>You can replicate my success by promoting the $99 deal and being flexible with it. Allow customers to choose products that they are interested in and make the deal more appealing to them.</p>

Related to How Did I Sell 12 DCBs Last Night?!

1. How did you sell 12 DCBs at one show?

I offered the $99 deal that we have been promoting all month, which includes a digital thermometer. I was also flexible and allowed customers to choose a different product of equal value instead of the thermometer.

2. What is the $99 deal that you mentioned?

The $99 deal is a special promotion that we have been offering this month. It includes a digital thermometer and other Pampered Chef products at a discounted price.

3. How did you make the $99 deal more appealing to customers?

I gave customers the option to choose a different product of equal value instead of the digital thermometer. This allowed them to customize the deal to their preferences and needs.

4. Were all 12 customers interested in the $99 deal?

Not all 12 customers were interested in the $99 deal. Some of them chose to purchase other products at the regular price.

5. How can I replicate your success in selling 12 DCBs at one show?

You can replicate my success by promoting the $99 deal and being flexible with it. Allow customers to choose products that they are interested in and make the deal more appealing to them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sequeemamma
  • chellb1234