• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Did I Manage to Host a Team Meeting After Just Having Surgery?

In summary, "Hey There..." is a personalized meal planning service offered by Pampered Chef. It allows you to create customized meal plans based on your dietary preferences and schedule, as well as access to recipes and shopping lists to make meal prep easier. The cost for "Hey There..." varies depending on the plan you choose, with a Basic Plan at $8.99/month and a Premium Plan at $12.99/month. You can customize your meal plan, add in your own recipes, and exclude ingredients you don't like. The recipes in "Hey There..." are developed by nutritionists and are designed to be healthy and balanced, with the option to filter for specific nutritional needs. You can cancel your subscription at any time.
OhmyDLM
Silver Member
I'm baaaaaaackkkkkkkkk :chef:

<3 Darcy

Welcome back! I know how frustrating that was ;)

How are you feeling Darcy? Glad you're back!!

welcome back!

Welcome back, Darcy!

Woohoo! Welcome back! :D

Welcome back, Darcy!!! We missed you! How are you feeling?

Welcome Back Darcy!

How are you doing?

I am feeling SO good! Thank you ladies so much for asking! Heeling well, not completely, but well. I did my first two shows back this weekend, just a week and half after my surgeries. I've been told by so many I would be out of commission for about a month, well you can't keep this Pampered Chef lady down! I did have someone come along to take my stuff in and out for me but other than that, it was a cinch.

I'm hosting my team meeting here in my home tonight, it's a complete Disney theme. I'm so excited, I really went all out with it, and the best news is that most of my supplies came from the Dollar Tree and Walmart, didn't cost me much at all! I'm going to take pictures tonight and I'll be sure to post them later, I'm so proud :) I mean, I was basically on bedrest for a week straight so I had some time to play, we don't usually get this detailed for our team meetings but I'm having some fun! LoL

Related to How Did I Manage to Host a Team Meeting After Just Having Surgery?

1. What is "Hey There..." and how does it work?

"Hey There..." is a personalized meal planning service offered by Pampered Chef. It allows you to create customized meal plans based on your dietary preferences and schedule, as well as access to recipes and shopping lists to make meal prep easier.

2. How much does "Hey There..." cost?

The cost for "Hey There..." varies depending on the plan you choose. Our Basic Plan is $8.99/month and our Premium Plan is $12.99/month. We also offer a free 30-day trial for new users.

3. Can I customize my meal plan?

Yes, "Hey There..." allows you to customize your meal plan based on your dietary preferences, such as vegetarian or gluten-free, as well as your schedule. You can also add in your own recipes or exclude ingredients you don't like.

4. Are the recipes in "Hey There..." healthy?

Yes, all of the recipes in "Hey There..." are developed by our team of nutritionists and are designed to be healthy and balanced. You can also filter for specific nutritional needs, such as low-carb or high-protein.

5. Can I cancel my subscription to "Hey There..."?

Yes, you can cancel your subscription to "Hey There..." at any time. Simply go to your account settings and select the option to cancel. Your subscription will end at the end of your current billing cycle.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
baychef
  • OhmyDLM
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
  • PamperedK
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies